Posting History for TimRusso
|An Ohio lament
Ok, so I wrote a diary with a lot of invective in it against Jane Hamsher. I apologize to this community for the invective. I do not apologize to Jane Hamsher. Here's why.
|Jane Hamsher's staff
If Bob Brigham had told me that his boss might, possibly, could, may one day, even in the most outside of possibilities, propose an alliance with teabaggers to kill health care reform if she didn't ...
|Joe Scarborough laughing next to Markos - who's gonna laugh last?
I'm liking the fact that Markos is getting some exposure on Meet the Press today, because I like that political pressure is coming from the left in a way it never did before Markos began this site. ...
|DSCC threatens Jennifer Brunner in OH-SEN, over money! UPDATE
The people who brought you Joe Lieberman are gearing up to knee cap the only Democrat who can win the US Senate seat in Ohio.
And that means you, Cenk Uygur.
|The foul rot that is Joe Lieberman
I just finished watching Olbermann and Rachel, their thorough demolishing of the sorry human being who is Joe Lieberman, and just had to put this down.
|The OH-SEN anti-war candidate I support - still
When I first became aware of politics and government, Ronald Reagan was president. And I knew from my very first understanding of the philosophies of governing that Republican Party orthodoxy, if ...
|Brunner addresses Afghan flip flop live tomorrow morning
Democratic candidate for US Senate in Ohio, Jennifer Brunner, will discuss her position on Afghanistan tomorrow in a live online interview.
|Did you really want Vice President Palin?
To all the anti-war pacifists in my party. Please remember the following.
|The Afghan Pander proven in OH-Sen
I support Jennifer Brunner for the US Senate. I don't support being pandered to, which Jennifer did to me, point blank, in February when she announced her candidacy.
|Enough with the pandering, please
So the president makes a decision, the orders are given, it's done. Cue the cowardly pandering.
|Barack gets it - you're pacifists. That's ok.
I like being in a political party, the Democratic Party, so resolutely anti-war at its core, and within its base. There is no "pro-war" Democrat. Those people are Republicans.
|I've got Barack's back today, who's with me - SPEECH TAKE UPDATE!
All people who run for office, every single one, somewhere in their deepest soul, believe they are destined to be president one day. It is in their DNA to expect that the decision facing Barack ...
|Biggest hole in POTUS security? The media entrance
Remember this event in Ohio during the presidential campaign?
|Hey teabaggers - your 2 weird fetishes are not political thought
The twin fetishes of conservative Republicanism, historic re-enactment, and sex, are what passes for political thought in teabaggers, and they're all yours, GOP!
|Lebron & Shaq vs. Rush & Beck - It's time.
This is a difficult diary for me to write, because I'm such a fan of Lebron James and the Cleveland Cavaliers, and I hate the idea of making Lebron uncomfortable. But the time has come to write it.
|Hey teabaggers - you can't have the country back
Hanging around the Palin idiots as much as Eric and I did yesterday really gets you down.
|Video: all-night Palin OH booksigning campout festival of idiocy
Not sure, but this may be the first blogger produced video shot at a Sarah Palin book-signing campout. We hit Camp Palin outside the Borders in Dublin, Ohio, outside Columbus.
|On money boycotts and Republicanism - know your enemy
I'm not one to shy away from criticizing this site when things get a bit nuts. This boycott nonsense, from whatever angle you want to launch it, is getting there.
|NY-23 in OH-Sen; wingnut blog skirmishing begins
What's better than a deluded wingnut teabagger challenging a Republican in a big primary? A self-funded filthy rich deluded wingnut teabagger WHO'S ALREADY ON THE AIR.
|A Clevelander on Dennis Kucinich's "no" vote
We Clevelanders know and love Dennis Kucinich for reasons non-Clevelanders can't begin to understand. It's a complicated relationship.
|How Rahm should handle Joe Lieberman
Everyone likes a visit to the White House. Joe Lieberman is no exception.
After numerous bannings from Dkos, I'm sufficiently chastened, and excited, to come back as a member of this incredible community.
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by TimRusso
- This is the final one of these for the year :o) As I was thinking of what I was going to put in this one, I thought to myself, "I wonder what President Obama has been doing all year." Little did I ...310 comments 286 Recs
- I've been away for a while and have recently popped in to peruse the offerings at Daily Kos. I am saddened by what has happened to this once great site. The anger, the bitterness, the flat out ...872 comments 511 Recs
- It has come to my attention, that somehow a filmmaker and blogger named Jane Hamsher, who seems to be the new leader (appointed by whom I don't know) of a portion of "left progressives" has proposed ...2666 comments 674 Recs
- Dear moron, Next time you go on national TV , try to spend a little bit more time attacking deranged Republican obstructionists rather than your own party and president.252 comments 5 Recs
- The last few days on DKos and the left-wing blogosphere have been fairly rough. Democrats and progressive are understandably angry that the public option and the Medicare opt-in have been stripped ...1127 comments 566 Recs
- Dropping Obama at the slightest sign of ...103 comments 10 Recs
- Those of you who have been here long enough know that I was among the most vocal of the Clinton supporters in the spring of 2008. And you also know that I became one of the most vocal Obama ...694 comments 734 Recs
- Last night, this President said (by this decision) that doing what he thought was the most moral thing (for the people Bush ruined) was more important than a second term. And this ...1198 comments 711 Recs
- Now that we have heard the rationale and the decision from our President himself, I feel equipped to form a reasonable opinion on the issue of Afghanistan. I read with great interest the thousands ...156 comments 32 Recs
- Dear Mr. Moore: One of my aides was putting together our daily roundup of political news and blog posts from across the spectrum, and noticed your latest on Daily Kos. I've been told that in the ...1471 comments 888 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.