People Tom Lum Forest is following.
Choose where to stream this user:
You can add a private note about this user here:
Are you sure you want to unfollow this user?
Follow the selected authors?
Recommended by Tom Lum Forest
- Arizonans not welcome. Today the Arizona legislature did what no other state in the nation has been mean-spirited enough to do: they cut lifetime welfare benefits to one year for everyone—adults ...341 comments 343 Recs
- A section of Refugio State Beach tainted by oil from burst pipe. Since 2006, the U.S. Pipeline and ...117 comments 146 Recs
- Nine people shot to death at a family restaurant . Dozens of others stabbed, beaten, and seriously injured. Over 100 guns recovered. Sounds like one of the ...733 comments 735 Recs
- Elizabeth Warren and Barack Obama in happier times. The report released Monday by Democratic Sen. Elizabeth Warren adds fuel to ...179 comments 129 Recs
- Tuesday in Phoenix, Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio's civil contempt hearing began, and the first day was a doozie. US District Judge Murray Snow ordered Sheriff Arpaio to appear at the hearing ...315 comments 643 Recs
- On April 4, North Charleston, South Carolina, police officer Michael Slager illegally and unjustly executed Walter Scott. Forty-seven years to the day after the assassination of Dr. Martin ...197 comments 230 Recs
- Former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush is preparing his presidential run, which is to say roaming the country attempting to lock up big donors, since all the nonsense about policies and positions and why ...172 comments 347 Recs
- CO2 is a greenhouse gas. Human generated CO2 trapped in the atmosphere is raising the earth’s temperature, causing melting icecaps, rising sea levels, species extinctions, droughts, and massive ...140 comments 207 Recs
- After being voluntarily water-boarded, the late Christopher Hitchens wrote in his article, Believe Me, Its Torture : “You may have read by now the official lie about this treatment, which is ...66 comments 161 Recs
- My last essay "Dear White Folks, Please Stop Being So 'Surprised' When White Cops Shoot Unarmed Black People" has received quite a bit of attention from the readers of the Daily Kos. During the ...458 comments 511 Recs