People TriSec is following.
Choose where to stream this user:
You can add a private note about this user here:
Are you sure you want to unfollow this user?
Follow the selected authors?
Recommended by TriSec
- A few days ago I sat down with my son and watched the premiere episode of Cosmos: A Space-Time Odyssey , the sequel/followup/re-imagining of the pivotal 1980 miniseries created and hosted by the ...226 comments 256 Recs
- Unlike 800,000 furloughed federal workers, Rep. Renee Ellmers needs her paycheck.210 comments 144 Recs
- A few months ago, President Obama in a well publicized speech encouraging toleration mentioned in general the historical contributions to our country of individuals, Americans, professing the Muslim ...6 comments 9 Recs
- I admit to spending a lot of time now that I am retired reminiscing about my childhood in Iowa, and a lot of that time daydreaming about my first dog, Frolics. What is it about a person's first dog ...41 comments 60 Recs
- Next week the Republican National Committee is holding a meeting in Boston. Special guests include Newt Gingrich, Chris Christie and Chairman Reince Priebus. Please sign our letter welcoming them to ...1 comments 9 Recs
- A few weeks ago I was hiking on a high peak very close to a large metro area. The peak sees a lot of foot traffic being as it is the highest summit in a very popular National Park. The trail is a ...62 comments 32 Recs
- In a case that highlights absolutely everything wrong with this country, Wisconsin state Department of Natural Resources (DNR) agents and sheriff's deputies "armed to the teeth" raided a non-profit ...691 comments 643 Recs
- The link is Gawker, but there is video. Sometimes it is difficult to tell whether the obtuseness of Fox News is real or feigned. This is an interview with Reza Aslan , primarily about his new book,16 comments 8 Recs
- This breaking news item from the Pope literally made my jaw drop...in a good way. That's something I'm not sure I've ever said about the Catholic Church before...unless I was viewing one of their ...39 comments 20 Recs
- The Obama administration can't do anything about the sequester cuts to cancer treatment for Medicare patients, the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services reiterated to Congress. ...32 comments 31 Recs
- No current results.