Posting History for Tuffie
|A former Wall Street professional's "Lurch to the Left"
This was written by a friend-of-a-friend, a retired successful financial professional appalled by the GOP budgets and what they illustrate about the direction of our country. She grew up during ...
|GOP House member intros bill admitting climate change
Rep. Chris Gibson (NY) ... I know nothing of him except this article; that said, props on the issue. He's begging to be primaried of course. Again ... he might be awful on everything else; don't ...
|Head of MO Highway patrol walks with protesters
Via TPM: http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/police-captain-walks-ferguson-protesters Missouri state police Captain Ronald Johnson on Thursday walked with protesters in Ferguson, Mo. and talked ...
|'HRC’s Vulnerability Redux': Kilgore, Washington Monthly
Trying not start a flame war against Hillary-dislikers (see? I didn't say "haters.") I merely pass along a reasoned look at 2016: Ed Kilgore of Washington Monthly: "HRC’s Vulnerability Redux" ...
|Crist up on the Medicare crook
TPM: "GOP Feeling Queasy About New Poll Numbers for Rick Scott." Now that's a damned shame, isn't it? I feel for them ... but I just can't reach. http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/rick-scott-...
|80% of Democrats want Hillary to run
NYT/CBS poll: Biden, Jeb and Rand Paul at 40 percent among of self-identified members of their parties. On Christie: "More in his party say they do not want him to seek the presidency (41 percent) ...
|Alec Baldwin rips MSNBC, Rachel
It seems Baldwin is 'retiring' or something; I don't care one way or the other. But on his way out the door he took some time to rip MSNBC, Phil Griffin and Rachel Maddow for torpedoing his talk ...
|White House 'rounding up support' for Yellen
Didn't want to bury this in a comment; good news of interest to many. I work for Thomson Reuters, and 'we' report: (Reuters) - White House officials are mustering support among Democrats on the ...
|OH: Cuyahoga County turnout over 50%
WaPo reports: "More than half of the registered voters in crucial Cuyahoga County had cast ballots by 2:30 p.m., and Democratic Party officials were hoping to push that number significantly higher ...
|Gallup 49-46 Obama
Was 50-45. Make of it what you will.
|Gallup: 49-45 Obama
Bounce slipping ... but if it stays a constant 3-5 it's a pretty good spot to be in. The recent numbers below (sorry for iffy formatting):
|PPP Ohio: Obama 48-45
http://www.publicpolicypolling.com/main/2012/08/obama-maintains-three-point-lead-in-ohio.html#more "The Presidential race in crucial Ohio remains basically unchanged since PPP last polled the state ...
|'Letter to a Whiny Young Democrat'
This is a column by Mark Morford of SFGate in the San Francisco Chronicle. He says it like I tried to in a comment earlier. And he is right on the money: See what happens when you ...
|Tuffie, My Namesake, No Longer Here
Tuffie was my cat. He was 16 years and four months old, and today I had to euthanize him. I know many people here write diaries about their pets and I knew someday I would need to do the same ... ...
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by Tuffie
- Late last night, Twitter suddenly erupted over what seemed to be the dramatic debut scandal of the 2016 presidential race, as scooped by Michael S. Schmidt of the New York Times: Hillary Rodham ...550 comments 259 Recs
- Wanted to pass this along: PHILADELPHIA, PA -- Admiral Joe Sestak will officially ...8 comments 10 Recs
- I saw this and thought that I needed to share. It is a video from CNN, I hope that you like it as much as I did... it just goes to show the special bond between hoomans and other animals, and that ...16 comments 54 Recs
- Harold LeMay, a Tacoma businessman, loved cars and managed to collect more than 3,000 automobiles, trucks, and motorcycles over forty years of collecting. A number of the vehicles from his ...20 comments 33 Recs
- Yeah, that's right, I'm rec-begging this time...because there's a graph at the end which took a *ton* of time to put together, and I'd hate to see it go down the memory hole. First, a quiet, normal ...53 comments 588 Recs
- Yup, sorry. Turns out Obamacare won't gift you dozens of seats after all.146 comments 100 Recs
- Even though President Barack Obama remains stuck in a swamp in Florida, former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton dominates the 2016 presidential landscape, sweeping the Democratic field and topping ...22 comments 8 Recs
- Preach it Liz! http://wfpl.org/post/elizabeth-warren-alison-lundergan-grimes-will-be-fighter-...3 comments 8 Recs
- The Math is easy. You have two parties. Pick one. Go with it. The hard part is learning the word “collective.” No political party, anywhere in the world, exists for an individual's personal ...478 comments 91 Recs
- Cross-posted at ACA Signups Last night, Jonathan Chait of New York Magazine posted a great story entitled " Republicans Finally Admit Why they Really Hate Obamacare ". For the most part, it lays ...48 comments 206 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.