|This user is not a member of any groups.|
Are you sure you want to remove yourself from this group?
Accept or decline the invitation. A private message will be sent to the group with your response.
Recommended by Unforgiven
- Frank Rich, New York Magazine writer-at-large, talked with contributor Eric Benson about David Gregory's ridiculous question to Glenn Grenwald on Sunday's Meet The Press: "Why shouldn't you, Mr. ...138 comments 414 Recs
- From Reuters comes news that the government of Ecuador has unilaterally waived trade rights with the United States, rejecting accusations that US threats to end a favorable trade deal were the ...739 comments 332 Recs
- When Barack Obama took office in 2008, many Americans – myself included – believed that this country had turned a corner on many fronts, principally the geopolitical front. The Obama ...443 comments 337 Recs
- Um, wow. This was something. http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/06/23/greenwald-shames-david-gregory-for-asking-if-he-should-be-prosecuted-for-helping-snowden/ “To the extent that you have aided ...448 comments 420 Recs
- Last week, the Salina County Commission in Kansas was debating hiring an architect to improve a county building. Republican Commissioner im Gile - cost-conscious as any good conservative is - ...121 comments 203 Recs
- I'm sure there are some folks here who understand all the differences between Cost of Living Adjustments, CPI, and chained cpi. I didn't, and probably still don't, but I've spent several hours ...127 comments 94 Recs
- Prepare yourselves for a some good ole fashioned blogathon, brought to by Fix the Debt, CatFood I, Catwood II (The Resurrection), POTUS, Nancy Pelosi & Harry (I'm going nuclear) Reid. You see the ...50 comments 107 Recs
- I've been told that here we are a "reality-based community." I do see some signs of that as finally, after years of outright hostility towards people who were trying to point out that the ...448 comments 206 Recs
- Looks like Google's finally trying to exemplify their own "Don't Be Evil" motto. Props to them. Let's hope this action starts a trend. Google has undertaken what appears to be a legal first: an ...66 comments 160 Recs
- What I'm about to suggest works. I know it does because I'm well beyond getting angry, dismayed, upset, troubled, or even perplexed by the rapid-fire amalgamation of what is slowly (but surely) ...175 comments 161 Recs
- No current results.