Below you'll find recent contributions related to Universal's followed authors, tags, and groups.
|This user has not yet added any favorites.|
Recommended by Universal
- The videos of Obama's America-hating Mentor and Pastor are not going away. Dan Abrams' show is just starting on MSNBC as I write this and he will be covering it tonight. Obama and his campaign ...443 comments 12 Recs
- If the Democrats do not revote Florida and Michigan John McCain will be the next President of the United States. The electoral votes of these two large swing states are critical to victory in the ...208 comments 9 Recs
- It finally seems to be in the cards. America has rejected Bow-Tie boy. Talk inside MSNBC seems aimed at canceling his show.621 comments 386 Recs
- I feel the need to bring to the attention of the DailyKos community an insidious plot executed on what must surely be the behalf of the Clinton campaign. I'm not exactly sure *how* they pulled this ...57 comments 10 Recs
- I’m heading off to Pakistan with Joe Biden and Chuck Hagel this weekend to observe their long awaited elections and make it very clear that the United States and the world are watching what ...456 comments 684 Recs
- Matt Bai makes a great "primary argument" today about how Obama's "glamour politics" are starting to turn some of his past followers into Hillary Clinton partisans, once they snap out of it! Obama, ...47 comments 4 Recs
- Yesterday Lawrence King, a 15-year old student at E.O. Green Junior High in Ventura County, California was shot by a fellow student with whom he'd had an ealier "altercation" over the fact that ...575 comments 597 Recs
- Just when I thought I'd heard everything I came across this on BBC. This is obviously so wrong on so many levels I am at a loss for words. Human Rights Watch has appealed to Saudi Arabia to halt ...76 comments 32 Recs
- Update: [Hillary Clinton's campaign website just posted that $14 Million has been raised with 143,000 donors. With donations averaging $125, the campaign has raised another $1 Million online ...191 comments 41 Recs
- I was a cynic. I was a skeptic. I did not believe. I had no hope. I felt hopeless, empty inside. I said no, I can't. I didn't have a "we." I didn't have a "he." I wanted to be saved. I went to ...115 comments 5 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.