Posting History for UntyingTheNot
|Wingnut on Joe Biden: "Let me go get my gun"
Folks, I've been a bit busy this summer. Those of you who have read my work know I stopped seeking work in the public sector to build a catering and concessions company. With the help of the Kenyan ...
|Bigots on Troll Patrol - Heads Explode Over First Gay NFL Player Kissing BF on TV (Video)
As many of you probably already know, there was a breakthrough yesterday after decades of concern over the concept of homosexuality in the masculine atmosphere of the NFL: Michael Sam made history ...
|Police Brutality in my Home Town: Tasering the Wrong Man Worth $270000
When you grow up in a small town, you are taught to respect the local police force and to expect similar respect in return. When everyone knows everyone, blatant disrespect towards officers and any ...
|Boycott Racism: Cut the Clippers UPDATES - Clippers Considered Missing Playoff Game!
As a NBA fan since the Magic-Bird days, a sports fan in general, and a human being with enough brain to both notice and deplore racist filth when I see it - I'm calling for a boycott of all ...
|Onward to Instagram: Unleash the Biden!!!
The Biden has been unleashed in a whole new environment - Instagram Land! From the News Journal : Vice President Biden is now an Instagrammer. Biden joined the photo-centric social media site ...
|More War With Less Benefits: Are We Asking for Soldier Suicides?
I've been deeply disturbed by two trends concerning our military and its soldiers over the past decade. Neither has much to do with my tendency towards isolationism or deep distrust of the military-...
|Polling Urges Progress on Marijuana, Mid-Atlantic Responds
As covered in news around the region, it appears that legislation to decriminalize marijuana (or at least soften penalties) will be headed to Maryland Governor Martin O'Malley's desk! What fate it ...
|Hey Koch-Heads: Stop Cutting Our Bootstraps
Here we are in the land of the 1%. It's their world - you just work here. I'm talking about the world where women make 82% of what men do and where we've stopped improving that number over the ...
|First Doctor Visit in Five Years: Why Repubs Want Us Broke or Dead
I went to the doctor for the first time in five years today. Although I'm young, I had neglected a couple of health issues for at least a year. I couldn't afford care and was left hoping none of ...
|A Lurker Returns For Good- A Few Thoughts and Thanks
Two years ago, I drafted a single diary on Daily Kos concerning the troubling impact the recession and conservative economic policy were having on young people. To my amazement, it was received well.
|Destruction of the American Dream - and of a Republican Meme
A quick belated thank you: I just returned home from a busy day with the family, complete with Super Bowl festivities, and decided to jump on here to read a bit and see if I had got any more ...
|Remembering Senator Byrd
When I was young, literally any problem or concern – be it local, regional, statewide, or national – that was voiced openly in the community or in private amongst friends got the same ...
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by UntyingTheNot
- Melodrama is sometimes rather irresistible. Yeah, I got sucked in from time to time. But OH MY GOD. Can we kind of refocus a bit? I mean it isn't as if reform in NY State is up for grabs in ONE WEEK!!131 comments 224 Recs
- Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell leads a pack of colossal wasters of time.28 comments 54 Recs
- Hahahahahahahahahahaha!! FBI director James Comey said this week that the bureau may be forced to change its drug policy because the U.S. could not find enough programmers who did not use marijuana ...165 comments 166 Recs
- In April, Jacob Lavoro was arrested in Round Rock, Texas (a suburb of Austin), and charged with making and selling pot brownies. Jacob and his family were shocked when officials announced a first ...121 comments 99 Recs
- The big day is here: http://www.philly.com/philly/news/politics/20140520_Time_to_decide__Pa__primary_is_Tuesday....25 comments 23 Recs
- Jessica Firber of CBS News reports CIA says it will not use vaccine programs for spying" Todd Ebitz, a spokesperson for the CIA told CBS news that the CIA will no longer use international NGO ...70 comments 21 Recs
- Got that? Read the title again just to make sure. Nubia Bowe, a petite nineteen year old African-American woman was not dancing on the Bay Area's Rapid Transit system (BART) as she made her way ...334 comments 523 Recs
- Does mocking the world's effort to call attention to hundreds of girls taken away at gunpoint from their final exams and herded into a jungle make you feel all Foxy? It certainly does George Will.288 comments 372 Recs
- Gautham Nagesh of The Wall Street Journal breaks a story that tomorrow FCC Head to Revise Broadband-Rules Plan-Agency Won't Let Firms Segregate Web Traffic Into Fast, Slow Lanes, in what appears may ...87 comments 139 Recs
- “God has blessed West Virginia with prolific hand; a topography grand to contemplate; a wealth unparalleled in coal, iron and oil—her hills fairly groan with undeveloped resources, and all of ...27 comments 36 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.