Below you'll find recent contributions related to UntyingTheNot's followed authors, tags, and groups.
|More on Marilyn Mosby
As I said in a diary yesterday, I was so impressed with Ms. Mosby's courageous statement yesterday that I suggested she might be the Democratic candidate for President that we will need in coming ...
|More on Murder of Freddie Gray: Lieutenant Rice
CNN report: Lt. Brian W. Rice Rice, 41, an officer since 1997, was one of the officers on bike patrol during the initial encounter with Gray. He made eye contact with Gray, who then ran. Rice and ...
|Who killed Freddie Gray?
This is the first time in more than 11 years that I've posted three diaries in one day, and I don't think I've ever posted two in a day. I'm worked up about the Freddie Gray case. That's partly ...
|UPDATED x3: Hurdle for the Prosecution in the Gray Case
I was so impressed by Baltimore State's Attorney Marilyn Mosby's press conference today that I wrote a diary supporting her for President of the United States. http://www.dailykos.com/story/2015/05/...
|UPDATED: Marilyn Mosby for President!
I just watched the entire, stunning press conference of Baltimore State's Attorney Marilyn J. Mosby absolutely throwing the book at six police officers for the "murder" (as she called it) of Freddie ...
|Rand Paul's advisers explain to him why joking about riots might be bad
And just think, it's only April. Of 2015.
|Mike Huckabee: Supreme Court 'cannot overrule God'
American Taliban It's the ...
|Ted Cruz says Barack Obama has 'inflamed racial tensions'
Makes Sarah Palin look like an intellectual.
|Texas Republican ties gay marriage to Baltimore riots
Oh no, the horror. And so on.
|Clean-up, curfew and more from Baltimore||Hunter||04/28/2015||22|
|Rand Paul passed through Baltimore: 'I'm glad the train didn't stop'
Oh, he's so funny . Presidential candidate Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) weighed in on the turmoil in Baltimore on Tuesday,
|Sen. Ted Cruz: 'Liberal fascism' is going after American Christians
I really have nothing to say here. The ...
|Rand Paul says overthrowing Hussein was a 'mistake'
I really wonder whether the Republican base can ...
|UPDATED X3: Iran seizes "U.S." ship
Here's the lede from BBC News: The Iranian navy has seized a US cargo ship and escorted it to the Iranian port of Bandar Abbas, media reports say. There has been no official confirmation of the ...
|Religious 'leaders' demand liberal justices recuse themselves from marriage equality case
No. Only Thomas and Scalia may decide gay marriage cases. Thus sayeth the empty cardboard boxes. I see that conservative activists will be satirizing themselves this week. Well, it ...
|Republicans fretting over 'GOP demolition-derby circular firing squad' like it's a bad thing
Good luck with that. Republicans are already _extremely alarmed_ at how their presidential primaries ...
|Open thread for night owls: Militia movement finds new 'patriot' to defend
A mine owner in Oregon ...
|Allen West: Football players are getting injured because you don't pray enough
Allen West was at one point a genuine congressman from ...
|Michele Bachmann says the Rapture is coming: 'Rejoice'
Looks like the Apocalypse to me.
|Ted Cruz says Obama is an 'unmitigated socialist' who is 'profoundly dangerous,' and so forth
'Oh spirit of Reagan, I summon thee and bind thee to my will.' Ted Cruz, the ...
|Open thread for night owls: 'No evidence' climate change will be 'catastrophic', opines Charles Koch
A rising tide will lift my yacht.
|After entering relationship with lobbyist, Rep. Bill Shuster pushed for one of firm's key priorities
Suit, flag, and original thoughts paid for by Airlines For America. Please have them back by Thursday. The news that House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee chairman Rep. Bill Shuster (R-...
|Mike Huckabee: America 'moving rapidly towards the criminalization of Christianity'
Going for the spittle-flecked piece of crap vote. One wonders at how these ...
|A lonely Bobby Jindal writes op-ed praising himself for how great he is
Nobody cares. I see Louisiana governor and ex-somebody Bobby Jindal is still taking to the op-ed pages in a desperate attempt to convince his Republican party to pay attention to him. His latest ...
|Open thread for night owls: 'The true cost of wind power'
Eric Wemple catches Newsweek misleading readers about the ties of a writer who ...
|Hillary Clinton flies on airplane, and America deserves all the details||Hunter||04/22/2015||128|
|Yes, House members can bring their AR-15s to work
Good to know . A Republican lawmaker is allowed to have an AR-15 in his office as long as it ...
|Bill O'Reilly outraged at how America's poor people are soaking the rich
Pity the rich Bill O'Reilly, fresh off his latest victory in once again saving Christmas from the American ...
|McCain and Graham blast candidate Rand Paul, who blasts them right back
I'll push him, you trip him. One of the most interesting emerging dynamics of the ...
|John McCain openly mocks presidential candidate Ted Cruz
To work with Ted Cruz is to hate ...
Recommended by UntyingTheNot
- Melodrama is sometimes rather irresistible. Yeah, I got sucked in from time to time. But OH MY GOD. Can we kind of refocus a bit? I mean it isn't as if reform in NY State is up for grabs in ONE WEEK!!131 comments 224 Recs
- Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell leads a pack of colossal wasters of time.28 comments 54 Recs
- Hahahahahahahahahahaha!! FBI director James Comey said this week that the bureau may be forced to change its drug policy because the U.S. could not find enough programmers who did not use marijuana ...165 comments 166 Recs
- In April, Jacob Lavoro was arrested in Round Rock, Texas (a suburb of Austin), and charged with making and selling pot brownies. Jacob and his family were shocked when officials announced a first ...121 comments 99 Recs
- The big day is here: http://www.philly.com/philly/news/politics/20140520_Time_to_decide__Pa__primary_is_Tuesday....25 comments 23 Recs
- Jessica Firber of CBS News reports CIA says it will not use vaccine programs for spying" Todd Ebitz, a spokesperson for the CIA told CBS news that the CIA will no longer use international NGO ...70 comments 21 Recs
- Got that? Read the title again just to make sure. Nubia Bowe, a petite nineteen year old African-American woman was not dancing on the Bay Area's Rapid Transit system (BART) as she made her way ...334 comments 523 Recs
- Does mocking the world's effort to call attention to hundreds of girls taken away at gunpoint from their final exams and herded into a jungle make you feel all Foxy? It certainly does George Will.288 comments 372 Recs
- Gautham Nagesh of The Wall Street Journal breaks a story that tomorrow FCC Head to Revise Broadband-Rules Plan-Agency Won't Let Firms Segregate Web Traffic Into Fast, Slow Lanes, in what appears may ...87 comments 139 Recs
- “God has blessed West Virginia with prolific hand; a topography grand to contemplate; a wealth unparalleled in coal, iron and oil—her hills fairly groan with undeveloped resources, and all of ...27 comments 36 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.