People Weezerr1 is following.
Choose where to stream this user:
You can add a private note about this user here:
Are you sure you want to unfollow this user?
Follow the selected authors?
Recommended by Weezerr1
- Per [http://www.cnn.com/2014/05/15/living/childrens-choice-book-awards-2014/index.html?hpt=hp_t2 a CNN story today], Rush Limbaugh has been chosen "author of the year" in the Children's Choice Book ...12 comments 12 Recs
- Since when is Rush Limbaugh a moral example for kids? Conservative radio commentator Rush Limbaugh won the "Author of the Year Award" at the Children's Choice Book Awards for his book Rush Revere ...25 comments 11 Recs
- Last night, Rush Limbaugh was awarded the “Author of the Year” from the Children's Choice Book Awards, and declared, “It was a big deal.” No, it’s not. The award is not fake. It’s the ...19 comments 22 Recs
- Since Rush Limbaugh pulled off a Bush v Gore voting coup to shamelessly steal the "Children's Choice" Book of the year award, it's time for us to create the title of his new book. I'll start: Rush ...29 comments 7 Recs
- I do like this. In an interview with Italy's La Stampa newspaper, Pope Francis defended his remarks: "Marxist ideology is wrong. But I have met many Marxists in my life who are good people, so I don'85 comments 134 Recs
- Not good enough. That Rush Limbaugh thinks this way really isn't news, but it's a perfect description of the ideology-over-substance obsession that has ...102 comments 172 Recs
- 181 comments 249 Recs
- This news report out of New Mexico is so disturbing, it's hard to imagine this could happen in America. Talk about an unreasonable search: The incident began ...980 comments 1034 Recs
- In this extremely funny and NSFW rant, my new pal Dusty truly cuts to the chase on this entire "Duck Dynasty/Free-the-Hate Speech" embroiglio in a way that no one else has before. http://www.youtube.335 comments 422 Recs
- We have already reports of Kossacks being blocked at Twitter because of false spam reports. Here is the advice needed to avoid a politically biased abuse of a needed Twitter function. Should we ...9 comments 21 Recs
- No current results.