Below you'll find recent contributions related to Wendy in FL's followed authors, tags, and groups.
|This user has not yet added any favorites.|
Recommended by Wendy in FL
- Ok, it was a Facebook post, but when I went to the link I was blown away. If it's true why isn't it all over kos? I'm holding back any feelings til I know the truth but I'm not finding anything ...86 comments 15 Recs
- Lester Bowles Pearson . Today is his 116th birthday. With no control over Parliament and in just over four years, Pearson introduced universal health care, universal pensions, the national ...37 comments 22 Recs
- Date: January 21, 2013 Contact: Brian Jones, Teacher and Doctoral Student, email@example.com Wayne Au, Professor of Education, firstname.lastname@example.org LEADING EDUCATORS SUPPORT ...39 comments 37 Recs
- In 2005, Florida became the first state to pass a Stand Your Ground law, which appears to have intensified the climate that has led to the nickname "Gunshine State." Florida's controversial "stand ...53 comments 36 Recs
- Stop punishing your loyal, hard-working employees to make a vapid political point. Your message would be much better sent without costing your business if you did the following: Raise your menu ...295 comments 606 Recs
- I want to keep this short and sweet. Nothing tells us more about the state of politics right now than the emerging Biden-McDonnell deal to extend Bush tax cuts on income between $250K and $450K per ...376 comments 364 Recs
- crossposted from Blue Virginia I oppose putting more guns into schools A policeman with a sidearm will be no match for someone with the AR-15 Bushmaster shown above. I do not want to ...103 comments 205 Recs
- Another inevitability in the wake of a gun-related tragedy is the expression of the idea that we should focus our prevention efforts not on guns, but on mental illness. Now, I have no problem with ...140 comments 210 Recs
- The speech moved me to tears. And then I found something to smile about. Here is the President, taking a picture that was released by the family of Emilie Parker, who was six years old. Look at how ...80 comments 274 Recs
- Every morning, while they were still in bed, the phone would ring. Jack would get out of bed to answer it, and, after a brief conversation, he would hang up. Sarah wondered who it was that kept ...3 comments 19 Recs
Wendy in FL's Tags
- No current results.
Wendy in FL's Blogroll
- No current results.