William Domingo's groups.
|This user is not a member of any groups.|
Are you sure you want to remove yourself from this group?
Accept or decline the invitation. A private message will be sent to the group with your response.
Recommended by William Domingo
- BailoutBlanche.com just launched this morning. The site offers a greatest hits sm�rg�sbord of exactly why Blanche Lincoln is exactly wrong for ...193 comments 110 Recs
- In a passionate and blunt article in the new issue of the Nation (February 1, 2010) Vermont Senator Bernie Sanders (I) assesses the plight of the Obama Administration as we head into the November ...822 comments 880 Recs
- In a weird twist of historical fate, the public option has a much better chance of passing today than it did on Monday. That's if...Democrats don't screw it up. (I know, huge if.) To push things ...287 comments 780 Recs
- Yesterday I spoke with Republican Rep. John Shadegg. Today, he announced his retirement. I've got to try that trick more often! Anyway, Shadegg is not one of the dumb ones and notwithstanding his ...920 comments 559 Recs
- Well, I guess Pelosi now will be toasted (meaning made toast, criticized (not my best word choice)) by centrists for this bit of truthtelling as well as by leftists for failing to impeach Bush.576 comments 254 Recs
- The man who said he was going to challenge the system, fight corporate lobbyists and change the system now appears to be fighting for the status quo and corporate America at every turn. I call the ...877 comments 650 Recs
- Here's an interesting report , and it's about the White House lashing out at Dr. ...1592 comments 1022 Recs
- If you thought that your vote for President Obama last November helped usher in a new era of justice for the ones who turned the United States of America into a nation of lawless torturers and war ...864 comments 552 Recs
- In the latest edition of Rolling Stone, Matt Taibbi continues his Jihad against Wall Street. However, this time, he goes after the fact that Obama abandoned the economic team that got him elected ...715 comments 432 Recs
- The ONE Senator that I can safely say is NOT bought off, the one Senator that we can be certain is NOT owned by the banks is Bernie Sanders (I-VT). It looks like good ole Bernie is putting his ...485 comments 490 Recs
William Domingo's Tags
- No current results.