People WineRev is following.
|This user has not yet added any favorites.|
Choose where to stream this user:
You can add a private note about this user here:
Are you sure you want to unfollow this user?
Follow the selected authors?
Recommended by WineRev
- We had visitors in from the Midwest (Kansas City) this weekend, folks we hadn't seen in many years. This was their first trip to New York and they wanted to do touristy things, which was fine. Now ...356 comments 453 Recs
- This is not from me. This was eloquently written by a true expert in their field whom everyone should listen to, educator, Gerald J. Conti. I picked it up from an article in the Washington Post by ...336 comments 458 Recs
- Some people think it may be a bad idea to consider Hillary the "presumptive nominee" for President. But is it? If she has no valid challenge, that means there's less money spent in the primary, ...118 comments 7 Recs
- Harold Meyerson has a column in today's Washington Post Opinion pages: Today’s GOP is the party of Jefferson Davis, not of Lincoln Though incendiary, it is a remark I've heard made before, but ...64 comments 137 Recs
- Being rich. In the party of the rich, you would think it wouldn't be a problem, but it is. At least, it's a problem if you're actually running for office. Jeb Bush has a Mitt Romney problem, ...60 comments 50 Recs
- This week at progressive state blogs: Retreat on insecticide law? Backdooring youth off voter rolls?This week in progressive state blogs is designed specifically to focus attention on the writing and analysis of people focused on their home turf. Let me know via comments or Kosmail if you have a ...17 comments 31 Recs
- As a political geek, I enjoy looking at candidate websites; I'm not really sure why, I just do, and I frequently visit Politics1 to view updated candidate lists, and I also follow Politics1 on ...21 comments 12 Recs
- In his Pulitzer Prize-winning book, Inhuman Bondage: The Rise and Fall of Slavery In The New World, the historian David Brion Davis contends that ownership is not necessary for enslavement. What is,21 comments 19 Recs
- The media are having fun in the spirit in which our new video and website are intended. People get it that criminals are benefitting from the gun laws or lack thereof in many states. And the ...131 comments 202 Recs
- Civil intelligent debates are good ... Sen. Sanders makes case for 'civil, intelligent' debates by Nicole Gaudiano, USA TODAY -- March 9, 2015 [...] Sanders, who is expected to announce this month ...36 comments 31 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.