Posting History for Wolverines
|How our military kills our kids.
This is a piece from Military.com; written by a man who's been there (but, unlike a lot, he got out; and, in one piece) There are also MANY ways that our military kills our kids, from not giving ...
|Take-over of our government!!
This is kinda long, but it is full of links and quotes and will scare the shit out of you, if you've been paying attention to what's been going on since 2004. I will sink to this plea : PLEASE ...
|Our Corrupt SEC steals from us
Check this out; let me know if I'm off base, somewhere: http://corruptsec.blogspot.com This shit happens every day; I've just decided to start documenting it. Any suggestions are welcome for ...
|Get me to Iraq!!
I have offered, to several news organizations, to pay my own way to Iraq and to absolve them of all liability. Can you believe it? No luck. I have been a stringer for The Houston Post, The ...
|Bush cutting hurricane hunter flights!!
Yes, as fucking unbelievable as this sounds, especially in the wake of Katrina, Bush is cutting NOAA. Of course, he's upped their PUBLIC RELATIONS expenditures! Gotta look good! The new director ...
|Goodbye, Freedom! We hardly knew ye!
From an e-mail that I sent out, in response to another e-mail. Full text follows. This is just great. "We want to spy, but we will justify it by not targeting any particular individual! ...
|Venezuela/Russia form natural gas cartel!
I was wondering, today, just what’s happening in South and Central America. You know, other than our Prezidunce traveling around down there, trying to piss each and ...
|Head wounds go untreated in Iraq
While not absolutely, technically correct, the thrust of the headline is true. I'm not going to comment much, here. The article is long, and you'll have enough outrage without my trivial comments.
|Arrested! Oregon Senator has 61/73 yo women arrested
Updated Text! Comment from Dot in body of text. 2 women, yesterday, wanted to speak to their imperial senator; obviously, a senator is above that kind of 'wallowing in the masses' kinda thing. ...
|Bush is leaving Iraq!!!||Wolverines||10/07/2006||11||6||-||-|
|Animal Activists to be jailed indefinitely.||Wolverines||07/29/2006||18||9||1||-|
|Abortion docs charged w/murder?||Wolverines||07/13/2006||8||5||1||1|
|DailyOutrage Special - plus poll!||Wolverines||06/20/2006||13||19||-||41|
|Pentagon lists 'gay' as mental disorder||Wolverines||06/20/2006||9||6||-||-|
|DailyOutrage: New Blog!!||Wolverines||05/31/2006||7||7||-||-|
|TX: Attorney General: Message from the Candidate!!||Wolverines||05/29/2006||10||10||1||5|
|You won't believe this shit!!||Wolverines||05/27/2006||15||12||-||3|
|FEMA Nominee Given Ok to Cheat on Taxes||Wolverines||05/24/2006||2||3||-||-|
|"Unconstitutional", whines Hastert||Wolverines||05/23/2006||12||3||1||-|
|$1.6 BILLION for Bush's *23* EUROPEAN helicopters||Wolverines||05/08/2006||34||13||-||7|
|CSPAN broadcasts hate speech||Wolverines||04/23/2006||11||4||-||-|
|US General admits: it's about the oil||Wolverines||03/15/2006||3||4||-||20|
|AOL censoring political e-mails||Wolverines||03/14/2006||13||3||2||-|
|History modifed! Whittington "stepped in the way" of Cheney - take the poll||Wolverines||02/27/2006||19||3||-||6|
|Wolverines - Raison d'Etre.||Wolverines||02/25/2006||22||6||-||46|
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by Wolverines
- In 2008, Peter Gorman wrote an article for the Ft. Worth Weekly titled: Peeling the Barnett Shale Onion Scary ...11 comments 31 Recs
- Congress Should Close the Halliburton Loophole Hydraulic fracturing should be regulated under the Safe Drinking Water ...78 comments 284 Recs
- Ah, the joys of twitter. I signed up a while ago out of curiosity, and while I was skeptical at first I've become a believer. One of the best parts of it is watching my Congressman from Texas' 26th ...19 comments 10 Recs
- YOU CAN! Please do! Last month in Texas a man named Andre Thomas, who has a long history of mental illness, tore his eye out and ate it. He had previously ripped his other eye out while he ...28 comments 45 Recs
- I know, it seemed to inexplicable, how could a journalist of such stellar talent and unshakable credability do something so rancidly corrupt that it would shake the faith in unbiased reporting that ...24 comments 12 Recs
- ENPR Special: Sources Say McCain Veep Pick to Come This Week 07/21/2008 http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=27630 Per Bob Novak, July 21, 2008: "Sources close to Sen. John McCain's ...3 comments 4 Recs
- First, please recommend! PLEASE! Republican's who vote against SCHIP and George Bush say it's too expensive and that we can't afford it while they enjoy the benefits of government funded health ...15 comments 29 Recs
- Jim Hightower launches a new, weekly video series.12 comments 20 Recs
- This was diaried this morning but some parts of the diary were in error, and, this new study needs to be widely recognized as an ...533 comments 447 Recs
- In order to solve the problem of teen pregnancy one must think beyond the symptom. What about free, mandatory (or voluntary) vasectomies for 11 year old boys?123 comments 4 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.