Posting History for Workin Stiff
|Georgia ALEC/Chamber Puppets Try to Wipe Out Labor (AGAIN)
2012 protest against SB 469 drew the biggest protests by Georgia labor in over a decade. The minions of ...
|A first post and a note on the Teamsters school bus campaign
One of the reason's I started reading daily Kos was because Teamsterpower's posts here have circulated among some progressive net saavy Teamsters, me being one of them. I was intrigued by the ...
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by Workin Stiff
- I work at a big UPS hub, moving packages. I've been there for 11 years. I'm in a "right to work" state, so it's voluntary. So, why was I a free rider for so long? Why did I change? That's part of a ...48 comments 128 Recs
- Let’s be honest. Sometimes, outside of election campaign seasons, even progressives wonder what’s so great about unions. Sure, we had a role to play before job safety laws, the eight-hour day, ...38 comments 84 Recs
- Cross-posted from Real Economics . WalMart executives are freaking out over lousy sales, according to this article in Business Insider . After a disastrous January, one WalMart exec wrote in an ...386 comments 446 Recs
- This California Federation of Teachers video narrated by Ed Asner explaining how the 1 percent influence the economy and politics, created the big crash, and should pay more taxes has outraged ...108 comments 110 Recs
- Union members Pack the capitol Thursday Crossposted from It's About Power Stupid! On Thursday the Michigan State House and Senate passed "Right to Work " legislation despite howls of protest ...3 comments 16 Recs
- My apologies for the short diary but I felt it was important to pass along this message from Jeremy Bird in the Obama campaign regarding what's really happening on the ground in Ohio. It's all about ...379 comments 398 Recs
- CollegeHumor’s Favorite Funny ...70 comments 33 Recs
- Unbelievable jobs numbers..these Chicago guys will do anything..can't debate so change ...320 comments 127 Recs
- Forget the five year old video of then Senator Obama speaking to some preachers! This one is gonna break the race wide open! ;-) Mitt, Mitt, Mitt, Mitt Romney Style!24 comments 28 Recs
- Mitt Romney's campaign stop at a Murray Energy coal mine in Ohio continues to haunt him. Romney thought coal miners made such a good backdrop for his speech there that he even used the ...110 comments 173 Recs
Workin Stiff's Tags
- No current results.