I am an IT professional that came from a background in healthcare.
Diaries published: 3 (2694 days since last diary on Sun Jan 13, 2008 at 09:43 AM PST)
Comments posted: 98 (1562 days since last comment on Fri Feb 18, 2011 at 03:19 PM PST)
Diary frequency: seldom
Comment frequency: often
Total Recommends: 29
Total Comment Ratings: 335
Most Recommended Diary: My eyes have finally opened..., 22 comments, 28 recommends
People Following WryCynic: 0
WryCynic's Most Recent Diaries:
Recommended by WryCynic
- Today is TARP (Troubled Asset Relief Program) Inspector General Neil Barofsky's final day in office. He's going out with one hell of a bang in an op-ed in Wednesday's NY Times, saying many things ...351 comments 437 Recs
- Yesterday, in the Westminster Magistrates Court in London, the lawyers for WikiLeaks co-founder Julian Assange presented to the judge a document from me stating that I have put up $20,000 of my own ...975 comments 1014 Recs
- Do you have a weather radio? Have you ever heard of a weather radio? Do you know what a weather radio is? How many times am I going to say weather radio in this diary? I'm going to say weather radio ...52 comments 81 Recs
- Today I went to the local Portage County Tea Party meeting to protest against what I see to be an anti-education, anti-worker organization. I'm worried that the Tea Party Republican backed Congress ...160 comments 497 Recs
- We just had a nice call with Congressman Charlie Rangel from New York. There were several bloggers asking questions but I got my inflation adjusted $0.02 in regarding Brad Manning and HBGary's ...6 comments 26 Recs
- The following is a citizen news alert about a new menace ravaging the streets of our Nation. Be advised, the following story does contain graphic depictions of effects of addiction.12 comments 24 Recs
- You are driving down the road and you see a dumpster filled with what looks to be perfectly good furniture and you say to yourself "Why would anyone be so wasteful as to throw away perfectly good ...166 comments 261 Recs
- My wife is nearing the end of a long journey through the hell of Alzheimers disease. I've been her full time caregiver throughout, all of the time, particularly for the last 8 or 9 years. She's ...72 comments 113 Recs
- which ends like this I asked Lynda Hiller if she felt generally optimistic or pessimistic. She was quiet for a moment, then said: “I don’t think things are going to get any better. I ...86 comments 205 Recs
- Two weeks ago, we visited one of our favorite places in the world, [Longwood Gardens http://www.longwoodgardens.org/]. Their current exhibit ...79 comments 90 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.