Below you'll find recent contributions related to YallaDog's followed authors, tags, and groups.
|This user has not yet added any favorites.|
Recommended by YallaDog
- I've been away from Daily Kos for most of the weekend, so I haven't had any time to comment on the big news coming out of Texas on Friday evening. As a criminal defense lawyer here in Texas, I ...207 comments 196 Recs
- Like many of you, I've been following the story about the Ebola outbreak in West Africa and the infected American missionaries who are being transported back to the United States. I've been deeply ...110 comments 160 Recs
- So we’ve probably seen how the story of the girl severely injured by dogs being turned away at KFC was a hoax . And the first reaction many of us probably have is anger and outrage for the ...50 comments 101 Recs
- 9 comments 12 Recs
- I confess that I am completely disgusted by the soft faced and soft hand chattering class and right-wing Republicans and Dianne Feinstein’s ridiculous and idiotic criticism of the prisoner swap ...120 comments 136 Recs
- UPDATE: I just wanted to thank everyone who recommended this post, and shared it via social media. You have made this diary my "Avatar." Yesterday, I posted a comment laying out several reasons ...515 comments 1069 Recs
- I work at a pub. An alehouse and eatery, with a full service (hard liquor) bar, sixteen taps, wine, etc. I've been there four years now, and only in the last six months have I seen folks carrying a ...360 comments 333 Recs
- I took my daughter to school, and had a nice walk back. It's a short walk, but it's pretty in the morning. When I returned, I spent a little time on the Daily Kos. I read a little bit about ...28 comments 33 Recs
- As usual a long post, but you have a chance to learn some cool science! I'm a middle school Science teacher. I teach 6-8th grade Science, namely Earth Science, Biology, and Physical Science in ...254 comments 312 Recs
- From Rasmussen (!): The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Tuesday shows that 49% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Obama's job performance. Forty-nine percent (49%) ...153 comments 231 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.