Below you'll find recent contributions related to YoungArizonaLiberal's followed authors, tags, and groups.
|'The White Man' is a Monster Who is Very Real: Chicago Police 'Hunt' a Black Man Wearing Antlers
And who is surprised? Writing at Salon, Jenny Kutner details how: A grotesque image recently made public by a Cook County ...
|White Racial Logic: The Real Difference Between Waco and Baltimore
Recently, outlaw motorcycle clubs engaged in a daylight gun battle in Waco, Texas. This combat involved hundreds of people. The mall where the riot occurred was left resembling a war zone, with ...
|Why Does the United States Still Honor White Supremacist Confederate Trash on Memorial Day?
Memorial Day was a tradition inaugurated after the American Civil War by (now) freed black Americans. Black America's history is American history, even while too many of those who are invested in ...
Recommended by YoungArizonaLiberal
- The fourth instillation of Race and Prejudice in America Today – A Series .209 comments 71 Recs
- Daily Kos seems to be becoming more of a place to express anger and despair about the dismal state of politics in America, and less of a place about trying to do something about it. Don't get me ...167 comments 66 Recs
- Women are fat and lazy. Science! Because no intrepid reporter at the _New York Times_ was able to track down Generic Successful Career Woman TM to share her personal anecdote of woe about how hard ...182 comments 89 Recs
- Imagine applying to college and not getting in. The college allows for all of the top ten percent of high school graduates to get in. You were not accepted. You did not meet the automatic ...36 comments 5 Recs
- The era of liberalism is here! Therefore, our #1 agenda is to make sure liberalism does not succeed!85 comments 24 Recs
- I've taken heat for saying this before and I probably will again. Yes, I know, John McCain was shot down, captured, held as a prisoner of war and tortured. For that he's been held out as a hero and ...280 comments 350 Recs
- Love is the only force capable of transforming an enemy into friend. -Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. I have written a tremendous number of words on this site about racism and its resiliency in today's ...65 comments 264 Recs
- The coincidence of timing between President Obama's second inauguration, 50 years having passed since the March on Washington, Dr. King's Holiday, and the 150th anniversary of the Emancipation ...107 comments 58 Recs
- I've never liked using terms like "passed away" or "passed" instead of died. I know lots of people, including my older daughter, much prefer those words, but I am a direct kind of person. My ...103 comments 472 Recs
- Republicans are already working to steal the presidency in the 2016 election. They tried to suppress the vote in 2012, but that did not work, thanks to the brave and determined citizens who stood ...214 comments 374 Recs
- No current results.