Graduate student from New Mexico, currently living in Indiana.
Comments posted: 11 (2397 days since last comment on Fri Nov 07, 2008 at 10:31 PM PST)
Diary frequency: never
Comment frequency: seldom
Total Recommends: 0
Total Comment Ratings: 30
People Following aaon: 0
aaon's Most Recent Diaries:
|This user has not yet authored any diaries.|
Recommended by aaon
- There have been many diaries recently about the Obama administration's lack of action on LGBT issues. While many of them have been nothing but pure rants (which have quickly attracted the ire of ...54 comments 25 Recs
- I just heard this on the Thom Hartmann show, and was just dumbfounded. The Obama Administration is considering extending the executive privilege, granted by George W. BU ll SH it to his ...61 comments 22 Recs
- Yes, they get White House talking points. Yes, they purposely echo other wingnuts. Yes, they play the 'victim' card. And above all: yes, yes, yes, IOKIYAR. WTMJ is host to the wingnut Charlie Syke'496 comments 624 Recs
- I just watched a hit job on Barack Obama on CNN's Anderson Cooper 360. In their "Keeping Them Honest" segment Tom Foreman ...662 comments 772 Recs
- Yeah, that's right. What ever happened to Lunchbox Joe Biden. The last two months of the campaign saw nearly every news organization focus primarily on Palin. The VP debate, the rallies, the ...557 comments 1640 Recs
- Norm Coleman's campaign filed an injunction Saturday morning 7:20am to try to keep 32 absentee ballots from Hennepin County from being counted Just got word that the court ruled in favor of the ...412 comments 539 Recs
- Prepare to get the tissues out. I'm not one for emotional responses, but this one will melt even the coldest heart. This is from the Manassas, VA rally on Tuesday. Not my photos for the record, but ...263 comments 813 Recs
- Yes, I am ELATED about Obama! However, Californians have chosen to take aways rights from us, but animals get more protection............. UPDATE from the comments: I don't mean to take a "...146 comments 15 Recs
- The San Francisco City Attorney is filing a legal challenge to Prop 8, the Constitutional amendment that appears to have passed (all votes have not been counted, but it's unlikely the outcome will ...831 comments 902 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.