Below you'll find recent contributions related to abgin's followed authors, tags, and groups.
|Daily Kos Elections Morning Digest: After five terms, Arizona is bloody tired of John McCain||Jeff Singer||05/06/2015||2|
|The left just won Alberta's provincial legislature—for the first time in 85 years
The interactive map above shows which party was leading just after 11 PM EST and ...
|Daily Kos Elections Alberta provincial election liveblog #1
Tonight, voters in Alberta go to the polls in one of the most hotly-contested provincial elections in the province's history. Polling indicates an historic upset is possible, with the left-wing ...
|PA-Sen: Toomey (R) Just Doesn't Have The Time To Explain Why He's Blocking His Own Judicial Nominee
This is ridiculous: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/05/05/pat-toomey-luis-restrepo_n_7214790.html?utm_hp_ref=...
|Abuse allegations roil Republican gubernatorial primary in Kentucky just two weeks before election
Republican gubernatorial candidate James Comer The May 19 Kentucky GOP gubernatorial primary may be one for the books. Last week, we learned that a blogger named Michael Adams was accusing state ...
|A new poll finds John McCain in real trouble, both in the primary and the general
Republican Sen. John McCain PPP surveys both the GOP primary and general elections in Arizona, and let's just say ...
|Election Day in Alberta will either bring a new government—or the biggest poll fail of all time
(click to enlarge) Today's the day, friends: We're finally at the finish line of the craziest three-way race Alberta has ever seen, ...
|Daily Kos Elections Live Digest: 5/5
|Daily Kos Elections Morning Digest: The establishment rallies behind Murphy, who waits on Grayson
Florida Democratic Senate candidate Patrick Murphy Leading Off : • FL-Sen : On Monday, the Democratic Senatorial Campaign ...
|In Florida Senate race, DSCC endorses Murphy while Grayson says he'll decide in a month
Democratic Rep. Patrick Murphy (at left) On Monday, the Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee offered its endorsement to Rep. Patrick Murphy in Florida's open-seat ...
|We still can't believe the 'issue' that's dominating the mayor's race in Anchorage
Democratic candidate Ethan Berkowitz Tuesday's runoff in Alaska's largest city has turned an incredibly nasty affair. Over the last week, the contest has revolved around whether Democrat Ethan ...
|Daily Kos Elections Live Digest: 5/4
|Daily Kos Elections Morning Digest: What's going on with Beau Biden?||Jeff Singer||05/04/2015||17|
|Sunday Puzzle Potluck: Gremlinized Fight Club
It's the first Sunday of the month, and that means - it's a potluck! Oh dear. Another gremlinized potluck. Again, I made a pair of matching Juliecrostics, and the gremlins squished the clues ...
|Daily Kos Elections weekly open thread: What races are you interested in?
The Who — Won't Get Fooled Again (1971)
|What's going on with Beau Biden?
Possible Delaware gubernatorial candidate ...
|Meet the vulnerable Republican the NRCC won't protect
Iowa Republican Rep. Rod Blum and friend On Friday, the NRCC added eight more members to ...
|Is it a UK parliamentary constituency or a Game of Thrones location?
Messrs. Sturgeon, Miliband, Cameron, Clegg, Lannister, and Lannister Two important things are currently going on, for fans of complex, impenetrable stories about people with impressively highbrow-...
|Daily Kos Elections Live Digest: 5/1
|Daily Kos Elections Morning Digest: The man who almost beat Mike Pence is back for round two
Democrat John Gregg, who lost to Mike Pence 50-47 in 2012, is back for a rematch Leading Off : • IN-Gov : On Thursday, former state House Speaker and 2012 Democratic nominee John ...
|Indiana Gov. Mike Pence, suddenly (and unexpectedly) vulnerable, gets his first Democratic opponent
Indiana Republican Gov. Mike Pence On Thursday, former state House Speaker and 2012 Democratic nominee John Gregg announced that he would seek a rematch with Republican Gov. Mike ...
|Daily Kos Elections Live Digest: 4/30
|Daily Kos Elections Morning Digest: Earl Ray Tomblin considers an unexpected new campaign
West Virginia Democratic Gov. Earl Ray Tomblin Leading Off : • WV-03 : Democrats finally lost this conservative southern West Virginia seat last year, with Republican Evan Jenkins unseating ...
|Sen. Bernie Sanders, an independent from Vermont, joins the Democratic primary for president
Bernie Sanders Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders, an independent who describes himself as ...
|Democrats want outgoing Gov. Earl Ray Tomblin to recapture a red West Virginia House seat
Outgoing Democratic Gov. Earl Ray Tomblin Democrats finally lost this conservative southern West Virginia seat last year, with Republican Evan Jenkins unseating longtime Democratic incumbent Nick ...
|Anarchy in the UK: A guide to the next week's crazy British elections for American readers
British Prime Minister David Cameron For over a hundred years, British politics has largely functioned as a three-party ...
|Daily Kos Elections Live Digest: 4/29
|Daily Kos Elections Morning Digest: Welcome to 2016's most mysterious Senate race
Louisiana Republican Sen. David Vitter Leading Off : • LA-Sen, Gov : While Republican Sen. David Vitter has looked like the clear favorite to win this year'...
|Why isn't this vulnerable New York Republican on the DCCC's target list?
Elise Stefanik On Tuesday, the DCCC launched a goofy little website targeting vulnerable House GOP freshmen, pairing them with pop songs from ostensible one-hit wonders (these guys are "one-term ...
|The Daily Kos Great Mentioner returns to the Hoosier State to talk Senate
An Evan Bayh comeback would give Democrats ...
|Daily Kos Elections Live Digest: 4/28
Want the scoop on hot races around the country? Get the digest emailed to you each weekday morning. Sign up here . • NV-03, 04 : ...
|Daily Kos Election Morning Digest: Why Andrew Cuomo needs to watch his back in 2018
New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo ...
|PA-Sen: Uncovering Pat Toomey's (R) Newsletter, 4/24/15 Edition
Received this e-mail from Joe Sestak's (D. PA) U.S. Senate campaign today: Sen. Toomey says one thing in ...
| Accurate climate change predictions in 1981
Yesterday, in honor of Earth Day, Glenn Beck regaled his conservative radio audience with [faulty predictions http://www.aei.org/publication/18-spectacularly-wrong-apocalyptic-predictions-made-around-
Recommended by abgin
- Hi everyone, Just a quick note to say that because Google has disabled support for NPAPI (the old Netscape plugin protocol), Dave's Redistricting App will no longer work on Chrome. DRA uses ...23 comments 8 Recs
- Past diaries in this series: Illinois (17) Alabama (6) and Minnesota (7) North Carolina (14) Pennsylvania has lost at least once ...10 comments 1 Recs
- Partisan advantage by congressional delegation In 2010, as Daily Kos readers are well aware, Republican swept to victory in Congress, taking back the House and making big gains in the Senate. At ...102 comments 58 Recs
- Aaron Schock trots out of town In the wake of Republican Rep. Aaron Schock's sudden ...36 comments 16 Recs
- Local elections often have low turnout, despite the fact that local government holds great responsibilities that effect every day life. While federal elections are important, who we elect as ...4 comments 13 Recs
- Former Gov. Ted Strickland will run against Republican Sen. Rob ...88 comments 39 Recs
- Let's fight the good fight. Hello, my name is Nicholas J. Stamates and I am the Democratic nominee for Wisconsin's 20th Senate District as a write in candidate. Some of you many know me under my ...32 comments 21 Recs
- My beautiful wife, Mary Nir, was an extraordinary soul. She was the kindest person I ever knew. She had a wickedly off-beat sense of humor. There was no one she wouldn't stop to help. If you knew ...174 comments 714 Recs
- Final Senate Race Ratings The 2014 election is, thankfully, in the books and fading in the rearview mirror. For the truly devoted elections nerds, though, the work's just beginning, slicing and ...28 comments 24 Recs
- 26 comments 38 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.