Below you'll find recent contributions related to afisher's followed authors, tags, and groups.
|Open thread for night owls: Fox News still making their viewers dumber. And angrier.||Hunter||05/27/2015||68|
|Senior “State Department Officials Pass Through Revolving Door, Lobby for Passage of TPP”
|Jeb Bush's favorite author pens book asking rich Americans to nullify U.S. laws
Jeb Bush is a "total nerd" for Charles Murray. ThinkProgress is the latest ...
|Vander Plaats won't require 2016 Republican candidates to sign another 'Marriage Vow'
This is bad news for Rick Santorum In the wake of a 2012 Republican campaign season that did not go off as planned, the anti-LGBT religious conservative group run by noted ...
|Jade Helm conspiracy theorists are kind of dumb. Who knew?
F-35 fighters over Texas. Because they were built there. The Boston Globe went to ...
|Jeb Bush’s 4 percent fraud
There's an old Monty Python sketch in which a "Face the Press" interviewer grills the Minister for Home Affairs: "You claimed that you would build 88,000 million, billion houses a year in the ...
|Texas & Alaska Floods: El Nino & Hot Oceans Start a Year of Hellish Weather. It Will Get Worse.
|ExxonMobil says mankind has 'enormous capacity to deal with adversity' caused by climate change
'Gentlemen: To evil.' ExxonMobil has a plan to deal ...
|Rand Paul joins Leadership Institute, vows to free American colleges from 'the clutches of the left'
It looks like Rand Paul's campaign advisers have ...
|Community Quilt for Gordon20024, Round 2
Cedwyn's quilt at her memorial celebration this past Saturday, in Portland, OR Gordon20024 has a cancerous mass on his neck. It will be removed this Thursday --
|Sen. Lindsey Graham: I worked in a pool room, so I know 'Iranians are liars'||Hunter||05/26/2015||138|
|Gaius Publius: “Hillary, TPP, the World of Money, and the Center for American Progress”
[ Diarist's Note: Gaius Publius has provided written authorization to the diarist to republish their work in its entirety for the benefit of the Daily Kos community. On a related topic, and of ...
|Lawmakers overestimate how conservative their districts are—by a lot
Loud, but not representative This bears repeating. We've heard before that lawmakers tend to presume their own districts are much more conservative than they are, but it's the degree to which they'...
|Rich Lowry was very, very upset over Michelle Obama's commencement speech
It appears First Lady Michelle Obama acknowledging ...
|Good evening. How much Scott Walker would you like to buy tonight?
The best thing about Scott Walker's three-star super PAC price guide is that they've made it look like a menu, making it crystal clear that you're buying something. Would you prefer one ...
|Capitol Police to undergo additional bathroom training
Raise your hand if you found someone else's ...
|New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie says swear words
'And furthermore ...' Ah, the political roast. Those glorious annual events in which politicians and the press get together and say terrible but perfectly true things ...
|President Obama honors fallen soldiers in weekly address
President Obama devoted his weekly address to those who have given their lives in service to the country. This weekend also reminds us that, around the world, our men and women in uniform ...
|Kitchen Table Kibitzing, May 22, 2015: Remembering Gallery K
I used to live in Washington, DC -- it seems a couple lifetimes ago, now. Washington can be pretty boring because so many people are rather full of themselves. And I worked with lots of lawyers, ...
|Pew poll: 75 percent of Republicans want their party to challenge Obama 'more often'
Not satisfied. According to a new Pew poll, the ...
|Rick Santorum blasts Fox News for limiting GOP debate to top ten candidates
The announcement that Fox News will be limiting the first Republican primary ...
|Mojo Friday - Memorial Day, The Beginning of the Summer Season - Edition
Even though Summer doesn't start by the calender for almost another month for tourism, and commerce it starts this weekend. Yep, it's time to fire up all those engines and start belching even ...
|Six Baltimore officers indicted in death of Freddie Gray
Baltimore State's Attorney Marilyn Mosby has announced that a grand jury has returned indictments for ...
|Ex-CIA briefer: Bush administration presented false 'intelligence' to the nation
No kidding. In the much-needed pile-...
|A not-indicted Chris Christie says media owes him an apology
Hang on, we have to savor this for a while : Chris Christie says the ...
|Just for Wonks & Fellow ALEC Research Junkies
The following links are a treasure trove of info on how, beginning in the 1800s, banks and corporations gained control of our democracy and morphed into ALEC: 1. The History of American Corporate ...
|War on Error||05/21/2015||3|
|Open thread for night owls: 'History will allow clear judgments' on Iraq||Hunter||05/20/2015||70|
|Jeb Bush declares 'ISIS didn't exist when my brother was president,' gets mugged by reality||Jon Perr||05/20/2015||198|
|Gary Hart was right on Iraq, then and now
In the wake of Jeb Bush's whiplash-producing reversal last week, the U.S. media is engaged in a feeding frenzy over who would have supported the Iraq war " knowing what we know now ." ...
|America's Dumbest Congressman: Bush would have never invaded Iraq if he knew Obama would screw it up||Hunter||05/20/2015||242|
Recommended by afisher
- Sondra Haltom, founder of Empower the Vote Texas , is correct when she reminds us that we simply cannot afford to freak out or to freak ...80 comments 255 Recs
- The interactive map above shows which ...145 comments 160 Recs
- The Satanic Temple begins legal aid fund to offer exemptions against, and actively challenge, arbitrary, insulting, and outright harmful anti-abortion legislation. The Satanic Temple (TST), ...49 comments 121 Recs
- The Baltimore Sun made the following claim about the riots on Monday: The incident stemmed from a flier that circulated widely among city school students via social media about a “purge” to ...102 comments 164 Recs
- There have been a lot of really jaw-dropping questions asked lately. Many times they're asked in the face of the actual answers already being stated. Questions like, "If you're angry at [X], why are ...135 comments 306 Recs
- Long-shot Miliband now the favorite to become Britain’s prime minister STOCKTON-ON-TEES, ENGLAND — Even before the election campaign began, the verdict was in on Ed Miliband: He was too weak ...279 comments 140 Recs
- In October of 2010, Fox News launched the Fox News Latino website in order to mitigate the massive disadvantage Republicans faced with Latino voters. Latinos are the fastest growing demographic in ...7 comments 16 Recs
- The copper river in the Gulf of Alaska-NASA The world is changing before our very eyes yet most of us choose to ignore it. There has been a lot of horrible news lately regarding the rapid melting ...117 comments 346 Recs
- A great opinion piece yesterday from the Washington Post . First, its encouraging to see that the Post, in a very clear, unqualified way, says what many of us believe: A contested Democratic ...372 comments 274 Recs
- I saw this mentioned in a different diary's comments and felt it was important enough to be broken out on it's own. A good look into the thinking of new Greek PM Alexis Tsipras. Germany, What you ...214 comments 169 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.