Below you'll find recent contributions related to agent's followed authors, tags, and groups.
|What county sheriff might spend $10 million to get re-elected? You guessed it: Arpaio
The $10 million man Maricopa ...
|What's the deal with Arizona education officials and websites? Please proceed
If it weren’t for his racist and asinine blog posts, former Arizona Superintendent of Public Instruction John Huppenthal would likely be sitting in the same office today. Although the former ...
|UPDATED: Asst Wayne Cty prosecutor re: Baltimore protesters: "Shoot em. Period. End of discussion."
Originally posted at Eclectablog.com . Shoot 'em? Teana Walsh, an assistant Wayne County, Michigan prosecutor posted this on her Facebook page after watching images of protesters and rioters in ...
|Father of black Detroit youth shot by ICE agent: "They brought my son downstairs and executed him"
Originally posted at Eclectablog . On Monday of this week U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement Officer Mitchell Quinn shot and killed 20-year old Detroiter Terrance Kellom. The killing took ...
|Michigan AG Schuette's hired gun paid $50K to tell SCOTUS gay marriage creates unwed mothers
Originally posted at Eclectablog.com . There is a great deal of speculation on how the Supreme Court will decide the case of Obergefell v. Hodges , the case that will likely decide once and for ...
|Sheriff Arpaio's attorney quits during contempt hearing, former staff turn on the sheriff. UPDATE!
Tuesday in Phoenix, Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio's civil contempt hearing began, and the first day was a doozie. US District Judge Murray Snow ordered Sheriff Arpaio to appear at the hearing ...
|DERP ALERT: Michigan bigots now trying to out-bigot each other
Originally posted at Eclectablog . After the owner of Indiana pizzeria Memories publicly declared she wouldn't make her pies for same-sex weddings, she raked in well over $800,000 from a GoFundMe....
Recommended by agent
- It all started with a Constitution that allowed slavery to continue unmolested in the Southern states, only limiting the importation of additional slaves after 1808. In addition to requiring the ...296 comments 425 Recs
- In case you haven't heard, the GOP won big on Tuesday. We have responded by wailing, gnashing of teeth and rending our garments. All appropriate responses. Some have moved on to speculating what the ...146 comments 132 Recs
- There seems to be some kind of cycle . Ever since it became widely known that Yellowstone was actually a giant big-ass freaking volcano, there’s been this cycle that goes as follows: 1. Minor ...207 comments 295 Recs
- In his column this morning, Paul Krugman urges supporters of expanded health care for the [previously] uninsured to celebrate because heath reform has won: So my advice to reform supporters is, go ...164 comments 262 Recs
- It may be a bit early to tell, but at a glance it sure looks like it to me. I mean, we all know that individual Fox News Hosts rarely get to truly go completely off the reservation, and regularly ...20 comments 59 Recs
- Yesterday Turkish Prime Minister Erdoğan announced that Twitter would be 'stamped out' and last night the government tried to block access to Twitter in Turkey. This morning, though, Turkish ...21 comments 43 Recs
- According to the latest reports out of Malaysia, there were no signs of the missing Malaysian 777 at the latitude and longitude depicted ...301 comments 127 Recs
- What's that they say about pictures worth 1,000 words? Try 10,000.213 comments 211 Recs
- Apparently, the origin of the Traffic Study lie came from Port Authority Police officer and David Wildstein BFF Paul Nunziato. He claimed back on December 4th of 2013 that he had suggested a traffic ...168 comments 293 Recs
- This diary is part of an ongoing series that endeavors to provide useful and accurate information about: 1) the fate of Fukushima derived radionuclides in the Pacific Ocean, and, 2) the impact of ...307 comments 151 Recs
- No current results.