Posting History for aitchdee
|You are amazingly helpful people, and I thank you with all my heart
To my kind and caring friends here on the GOS: I'm still recuperating from a painful bout of pleurisy (an inflammation of the lining of the lung, a common complication of the more severe forms of ...
That's a picture of my funniest little valentine, Camoo. Absurdly, I named her after Albert Camus, the philosopher and novelist about whom I knew almost nothing other than that Barnes and Noble ...
|My disability benefits have been cut-off for the whole of October
Attention! Everyone! I have met my goal! Whew! It was touch-and-go for a there minute, wasn't it? But now I am happy to report that I have met (and somewhat exceeded) my cash goal. This should be ...
|UPDATE: Frances Muffin is OKAY!
A nail in Frances' front right paw had broken all the way down to the quick. It probably had a fissure in it, which was softened up yesterday when I bathed her (a process that takes far longer ...
|It's her paw
Hi. We have REACHED OUR GOAL and are dashing off to the vet hospital RIGHT NOW. Thank you so very, very much to all who donated and/or recommended this diary - you are wonderful, you have saved us! ...
|Follow up to Freaking out: Thank you wholeheartedly; MediCal advice now sought
My typing is terrible, forgive me: I'm a bad-ass, lightning-fast typist no more. First, big thanks to those of you who recommended and/or posted comments to [http://www.dailykos.com/story/2014/06/...
|Sitting in my house alone, freaking out
THANK YOU VERY, VERY MUCH, MY GOAL IS MET! NO MORE DONATIONS! I will be able to go back to work on Wednesday, thanks to all of you. Thanks as well for all the wonderful, kind commenst, for lifting ...
|Help me keep my job - it won't take much
UPDATE: GOAL MET! One kind and generous kossack has offered to shoulder the burden. Thank you SO MUCH to you angels who recced this diary. I was about to panic, but it's going to be okay now. Six ...
|Airedale Sam Sez: I Am Worried About Mah Hoomin
I am so worried Greetings, kospeeps! 'Tis I, aitchdee. So, listen. I have a dear friend--his name is Airedale Sam--and he's just worried sick about his best friend Karen, a.k.a. esteemed kos-...
|Can you help me and my 3 furbottoms again?
Here's what's going on with me. I own my home. It's paid for, so housing is not a problem. I'm on food stamps, so I eat well enough. I have a paid-for car, an old purple Saturn, but the gas in ...
|Radical - Updated
UPDATE: 5/8/08 - I want very much to delete this diary; I no longer agree with myself in any way, shape, or form. The situation is far, far more complicated than I accounted for ...
|The train they call The City of New Orleans||aitchdee||09/03/2005||25||14||2||8|
|Les Quadrupèdes: SOS||aitchdee||09/01/2005||19||6||1||42|
|Irked (with love)||aitchdee||07/15/2005||7||2||-||6|
|Part One: On a Pissy Day||aitchdee||07/15/2005||1||-||-||3|
|Moral Imbeciles Are We||aitchdee||05/04/2005||24||6||-||13|
|Stupid Sluts: Not My Daughter||aitchdee||04/29/2005||222||156||1||44|
|Stupid Sluts Who Get Pregnant ||aitchdee||04/28/2005||9||13||2||-|
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by aitchdee
- Hillary ...56 comments 42 Recs
- Sen. John Barrasso (R-WY), still rejecting Obamacare reality. Republicans can, more or less, learn. Or they can at least drop one ...45 comments 86 Recs
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid and ...34 comments 58 Recs
- See Gwennedd's post Many environmentally related posts appearing at Daily Kos each week don't attract the attention they deserve. To help get more ...14 comments 49 Recs
- Still not onboard with fast-tracking the Trans-Pacific Partnership Under the rubric of "prioritize jobs" Democratic Sens. Tammy Baldwin (WI), Sherrod Brown (OH), Al Franken (MN), ...29 comments 82 Recs
- Somebody needs to wipe the climate-change-denying smile off Lamar Smith's mug. The story about Republicans in committee axing big hunks of government science budgets sparked a deluge of social ...108 comments 221 Recs
- Anti-Gay Violent Attack As A Diner Hits A Gay Couple With A Chair Over Their Heads In NYC RestaurantAfter issuing homophobic slurs at a gay couple, a patron at a NYC restaurant began to whack the gay couple with a chair over the head. Neither man was taken to the hospital mainly due to financial ...54 comments 58 Recs
- Which is it? Atlanta . This is a problem. Day in and day out, in every major city across America, police officers are driving in from out ...85 comments 85 Recs
- America's Dumbest Congressman, also known as Texas Rep. ...133 comments 101 Recs
- UVA Student Martese Johnson Arrested and assaulted by Virginia law enforcement, UVA honors student Martese Johnson will soon have his day in ...43 comments 110 Recs
- Apple (809)
- California (15889)
- Civil Rights (41047)
- Community (90444)
- Cranky Users (302)
- Disability (2115)
- DK4 (1686)
- Economy (55931)
- eKos (12437)
- Energy (19296)
- Energy Policy (937)
- Environment (45753)
- epistemology (63)
- Fundraising (3330)
- George Zimmerman (2315)
- Globalism (123)
- Jobs (12421)
- Justice (6931)
- Philosophy (1962)
- Pooties (7577)
- No current results.