Posting History for aldpol
|Fly the flag.
Fly the flag tonight. Maybe you put out the flag on July 4th. Maybe on Memorial Day. Maybe you raise it on all of the national holidays. Maybe you raised the flag after 9/11. Maybe you thought you'
|A Teen's Open Letter to Ralph Nader
My 15-year old daughter is a genetic Democrat, but hasn't really been politically engaged until now. This year, she's watched the debates with me, stayed up to see some of Obama's victory (and ...
|Real or not, the terrorism story proves our point!||aldpol||08/10/2006||17||7||-||-|
|CBS report: Admin begins to ratchet up election-year terror fears||aldpol||06/06/2006||17||14||2||6|
|Open thread: CALL SENATORS on Feingold censure resolution||aldpol||03/14/2006||323||163||1||14|
|NY Kossacks: Meet Sen. Russ Feingold this Saturday!||aldpol||03/13/2006||15||3||-||49|
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by aldpol
- As is fairly common knowledge now this morning, Fred Phelps, the hate-mongering leader of Westboro Baptist Church has passed away. But I want to tell a different story of how I will remember Fred.174 comments 367 Recs
- Gov. Chris Christie of New Jersey has been on the griddle after it became known a senior staff member directed the Port Authority to engineer a traffic jam in Fort Lee, seemingly as an act of ...30 comments 461 Recs
- 727 comments 353 Recs
- Yep. I said it. Obama kicks ass! Why? Because he does, so deal with it Republicans. I am so sick of hearing the GOP bash Obama. I am so sick of hearing the media bash Obama. I understand some ...346 comments 351 Recs
- Big Pharma and the ...588 comments 438 Recs
- Ms. Palin, if you are among those who believe that political change can come about non-violently, without hate, violence, or the threat of violence, now would be an excellent time to say so.257 comments 587 Recs
- Eclectablog.com . Like so many other progressives, I've been pretty politically-existentially angsty about the recent tax cut deal President Obama struck ...1584 comments 658 Recs
- During my suspension weekend before last I got an email from the delightfully and improbably named Autumn Brewington, inviting me to contribute an Op-Ed piece to The Washington Post on the topic of ...674 comments 1211 Recs
- They won this round... so fucking what? This does not change one damn thing as far as I can see the fight is still the same as it always was: 1] Equality for the LGBT community ...556 comments 504 Recs
- Russ just conceded. Damn. I guess this is now a big THANK YOU diary. A real class act: "The people of Wisconsin have spoken, and I respect their decision," Russ Feingold told ...314 comments 593 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.