Below you'll find recent contributions related to aldpol's followed authors, tags, and groups.
|New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie says swear words
'And furthermore ...' Ah, the political roast. Those glorious annual events in which politicians and the press get together and say terrible but perfectly true things ...
|President Obama honors fallen soldiers in weekly address
President Obama devoted his weekly address to those who have given their lives in service to the country. This weekend also reminds us that, around the world, our men and women in uniform ...
|Pew poll: 75 percent of Republicans want their party to challenge Obama 'more often'
Not satisfied. According to a new Pew poll, the ...
|Rick Santorum blasts Fox News for limiting GOP debate to top ten candidates
The announcement that Fox News will be limiting the first Republican primary ...
|Six Baltimore officers indicted in death of Freddie Gray
Baltimore State's Attorney Marilyn Mosby has announced that a grand jury has returned indictments for ...
|Ex-CIA briefer: Bush administration presented false 'intelligence' to the nation
No kidding. In the much-needed pile-...
|A not-indicted Chris Christie says media owes him an apology
Hang on, we have to savor this for a while : Chris Christie says the ...
|Open thread for night owls: 'History will allow clear judgments' on Iraq||Hunter||05/20/2015||70|
|America's Dumbest Congressman: Bush would have never invaded Iraq if he knew Obama would screw it up||Hunter||05/20/2015||241|
|Sen. Ron Johnson: 'I'm not so sure I'm trusting President Obama' over Iranian leaders
I don't know how these people remember to keep breathing . Sen. ...
|Chris Christie invokes 9/11: 'You can't enjoy your civil liberties if you're in a coffin'
New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie takes on civil liberties, domestic espionage, and ...
|Would Lindsey Graham have gone to war knowing 'what we know now'? He's not telling.
Lindsey Graham took to the airwaves yesterday to answer the _what we know now_ question himself. He turns in an ...
|Marco Rubio positions himself as the president who will bring us our next war
Presidential contender Marco Rubio is trying his level best to bring back the glory days of the Project for the New American Century, aka The People Who Brought You The Iraq War. Are you the sort ...
|Sen. Lindsey Graham announces he'll be announcing a presidential run
In the best news any of us will hear all week, Sen. ...
|What we know now about Iraq we knew back then, too
Seeking to avoid the multi-day saga that Jeb Bush endured ...
|Link found between anti-abortion attitudes and sexism
And a few other things, too. ...
|To Ben Carson's fans, those 'gaffes' aren't gaffes||Hunter||05/16/2015||82|
|Scott Walker heads to Washington to pander to the 'religious' far right
Look, I'll hate whatever you tell me to. While Wisconsin Governor and likely Republican presidential candidate Scott Walker is a favorite among business leaders looking for favors and wealthy ...
|Boston Marathon bomber receives death penalty
Tsarnaev, in surveillance footage from the scene Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, who with his brother planted two bombs at the 2013 Boston Marathon that killed 3 people and injured over 260 others,
|Republican presidential candidates make traditional pilgrimage to seek 'evangelical' blessing
I'm right here! What more do you want of me?
|Jeb Bush clarifies yet again: We should 're-engage' in Iraq, 'do it in a more forceful way'
It's been what, an hour or so, but Jeb Bush is once again feeling the need to clarify his stance on the Iraq War. By God he's going to keep doing this until he finds a way to make everybody happy .
|Jeb Bush: Knowing what we know now, 'I would not have gone into Iraq'
|Open thread for night owls: Carly Fiorina stiffed staffers on her last campaign. For four years.
I wonder how many candidates run for office the second or third time ...
|South Carolina's 'Freedom Summit' delivers Republican wisdom at its best
'Hi, how are ya. So how many racist nutjobs we got here today? Stand up if you're a racist ...
|Allen West warns of Sharia law at Walmart because a minor wouldn't sell him booze
While we are no longer contractually obligated to bring ...
|Sen. Marco Rubio is a foreign policy genius
Seeking to differentiate himself from his fellow candidates in the bar-top bowl of nuts that is the Republican primary, Sen. Marco Rubio is positioning himself as the candidate for grumpy ...
|A third of Republican primary voters think 'the government is trying to take over Texas'
Texas's only hope? Sooner or later House and Senate Republicans are going to push bills forward that make it illegal for polling firms to ask members of ...
|Republican candidates agree: Ronald Reagan is the greatest living president
No love? Republican presidential candidates are united: The greatest president alive today is Ronald ...
|Is Jeb Bush the dumb one?
Umm ... pass? To get a feel for just how badly Jeb Bush is ...
|Lieutenant governor of Texas has big business on speed-dial
Finally, someone is looking out for America's top ...
Recommended by aldpol
- As is fairly common knowledge now this morning, Fred Phelps, the hate-mongering leader of Westboro Baptist Church has passed away. But I want to tell a different story of how I will remember Fred.174 comments 367 Recs
- Gov. Chris Christie of New Jersey has been on the griddle after it became known a senior staff member directed the Port Authority to engineer a traffic jam in Fort Lee, seemingly as an act of ...30 comments 461 Recs
- 727 comments 353 Recs
- Yep. I said it. Obama kicks ass! Why? Because he does, so deal with it Republicans. I am so sick of hearing the GOP bash Obama. I am so sick of hearing the media bash Obama. I understand some ...346 comments 351 Recs
- Big Pharma and the ...588 comments 438 Recs
- Ms. Palin, if you are among those who believe that political change can come about non-violently, without hate, violence, or the threat of violence, now would be an excellent time to say so.257 comments 587 Recs
- Eclectablog.com . Like so many other progressives, I've been pretty politically-existentially angsty about the recent tax cut deal President Obama struck ...1584 comments 658 Recs
- During my suspension weekend before last I got an email from the delightfully and improbably named Autumn Brewington, inviting me to contribute an Op-Ed piece to The Washington Post on the topic of ...674 comments 1211 Recs
- They won this round... so fucking what? This does not change one damn thing as far as I can see the fight is still the same as it always was: 1] Equality for the LGBT community ...556 comments 504 Recs
- Russ just conceded. Damn. I guess this is now a big THANK YOU diary. A real class act: "The people of Wisconsin have spoken, and I respect their decision," Russ Feingold told ...314 comments 593 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.