Posting History for alioop
|Released docs contradict Bush, question Romney
“I don’t think the Bush administration would want to see these released," an expert tells Salon Over 120 CIA documents concerning 9/11, Osama bin Laden and counterterrorism were published today ...
|Media to Romney: Overturn immigration policy?
Romney: ...It can be reversed by subsequent presidents." He was asked if he would overturn the order if he's elected , but he did not answer the question. The media (ie, every single solitary ...
|Romney FAILS Presidential Test
Mitt Romney's campaign today on Obama's executive order: Romney adviser Kevin Madden on immigration decision: Romney is focused on the economy. Now, we all know Republicans aren't all that adept ...
|Scandal so rank
I started on this diary thinking it would be about how the Obama administration had proposed, thankfully, to add 50 cancer typologies for 911 health related compensation. What I found was ...
|Where's the Tea Party? Palin?
Or Glenn Beck for that matter? Rush Limbaugh? You're all but non-existent in the national media these days. I think Republicans are trying to keep their already discredited radical white ...
|Romney: More layoffs! Obama: I warned you, America.
Please go and Rec TomP's diary concerning the Obama team's smackdown of Romney's plans to lay off more Americans if he wins the presidency. This was an unforced error by Romney. Typically, he lies. ...
|How Trump Sees Women
I saw her for barely a second , she didn't deserve to be in the top 15 (contestants). It's moments like this where certain kinds of men reveal themselves to be sexists. The Miss USA contest ...
|Republicans ♥... Bill Clinton?
The recent statements by former president Bill Clinton have energized Republicans. They seem to agree with Clinton in his defense of tax breaks for the super-rich and his coziness with big Wall ...
|GOP election fraud in Wisconsin
Looks like the telephone number used in the election fraud robocall from this morning that told people who signed the recall petition to stay home is a GOP party number. Oops. The allegation is ...
|Mitt Romney's presidency is a failure
Mitt Romney has a lot to say about Obama's "failed" national economic policies as president. But what about Romney's failed national economic policies as president? What's that you say? Mitt ...
|Romney was bigger and older than Trayvon when he attacked Lauber
When Mitt Romney and his gang brutally pinned an effeminate kid to the ground and painfully butchered his hair because they thought he was gay (scarring the person and many of the attackers for life),
|Mitt Romney's Bigotry is Piling Up
What does it mean to be a bigot these days? How and when can you definitively say that a person is a bigot in a way that's a serious serious problem in today's society? Many of us believe that ...
|Federalism! A message for moderates
Hello moderates, It's me, your friendly neighborhood liberal. I just wanted to drop you a line and point out one of those glaring moments in history where we see an example of Republican ideology ...
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by alioop
- The terrified, "oh shit" look on his face: There was a reason for it: New NSA docs contradict 9/11 claims Over 120 CIA documents concerning 9/11, Osama bin ...708 comments 597 Recs
- A few hours ago, the Obama campaign filed a complaint with the FEC demanding that Crossroads GPS give up its donor list . In the complaint, obtained by The New York Times, Robert F. Bauer, the ...9 comments 39 Recs
- Gosh you just have to love this Ann Romney didn't rule out vacationing at all, noting the Romney family has their "own places for that." What a house for each car lift? On each coast ? ...36 comments 20 Recs
- Today Vera Lofaro wrote a comment that points up a dilemma in our democracy: I feel this election is a clear choice of who runs our country, the people or the corporations. Right now it looks ...36 comments 32 Recs
- Mitt Romney may have shown his true colors earlier today. As part of his bus tour of Pennsylvania, he was due to stop at a Wawa convenience store in Quakertown, north of Philadelphia. But he opted ...28 comments 35 Recs
- Mitt Romney invested $10 million in a Ponzi scheme run by Tagg and his buddies until the SEC caught up with ripoff artist R. Allen Stanford.59 comments 100 Recs
- When I was about three, my older brother would tease me, sometimes mercilessly. When I complained to my parents, they gravely advised, "Pay No Attention to him." Not having heard that expression ...142 comments 257 Recs
- Mitt Romney today showing his true colors again. He does not give a damn about jobs for Americans: He wants another stimulus, he wants to hire more government workers. He says we need more ...115 comments 209 Recs
- A quick request - if you got one of the GOP robocalls on your voicemail telling you not to vote, please save it. If you got something in the mail telling you incorrect voter information, please save ...5 comments 44 Recs
- Just a quick note to share this PPP poll: June 05, 2012 Obama up in Florida PPP's newest Florida poll finds little change in the state compared to mid-April. At that time Barack Obama led Mitt ...26 comments 41 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.