People alisonk is following.
Choose where to stream this user:
You can add a private note about this user here:
Are you sure you want to unfollow this user?
Follow the selected authors?
Recommended by alisonk
- Pressures continue to mount for Governor Chris Christie's administration as bad news comes in for his Lt. Governor, Kim Guadagno, who is under investigation for making "false and conflicting ...90 comments 209 Recs
- Patrick Foye was subpoenaed to appear. He did so willingly. He did so seriously . Unlike some of his associates from his workplace -- this unique Intrastate Agency with quite the sizable budget: ...158 comments 184 Recs
- What did Christie know and when ...299 comments 277 Recs
- Who needs 44,000 new jobs anyways? Who needs updated infrastructure and robust transit capacity, for a very mobile citizenry? Certainly not Chris Christie -- afterall he has state-funded limo-...17 comments 35 Recs
- "You didn't build that" On the surface, the revelation that Chris Christie used $6,000,000 of Sandy relief money on a 137 unit retirement ...36 comments 172 Recs
- News coming out overnight is that Bridget Kelly and her lawyer Walter Timpone have parted ways. Timpone has confirmed this, and says it is due to a "conflict of interest" According to the Daily ...288 comments 501 Recs
- With the latest news about Mayor Zimmer talking to the feds you just know that the vultures of hate and lies will soon take (right) wing and start circling her. Before they start their bogus ...76 comments 289 Recs
- Is there any THERE , there? If so, WHO was "burned" by the impromptu Traffic Gridlock? And more importantly WHY would Christie Staffers even care, let alone intentionally create " some Traffic ...30 comments 25 Recs
- So will the State Dept. consider the statement of the President of Canadian Natural Resources Ltd. (tar sands) Steve Laut when he said: “Long-term, we do need Keystone to be able to grow the ...52 comments 34 Recs
- Yes, I doubt FoxNews or any Republicans will talk about this story: TORONTO - Muslims want a safe Canada, too. That's what Muhammad Robert Heft, a Muslim community leader in Scarborough, wants his ...72 comments 269 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.