Posting History for amsterdam
|How Mitt and Bain avoid paying taxes via the "Dutch Route"
An article in the dutch newspaper the Volkskrant this morning, shows how Romney and Bain Capital avoid paying taxes by using a tax loophole in the dutch tax system. The investigation was done for ...
|Videos show Zimmerman walking around the clubhouse w.update
UPDATE : I found Bing has a map in 3d. Seeing the 3d map made me realize I was wrong with some of the locations. The east pool hall is outside under an overhang on the south side of the building. ...
|Was Police Report changed to fit Zimmerman's statement?
On march 27 Meteor Blades posted a diary about the Initial partial police report , that was published on the City of Sanford webpage . I printed the report and studied it closely, ...
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by amsterdam
- Let me start off by apologizing in advance. I am not a professional writer and my grammar can tend to suck. (Figured I would head the Grammar Nazi's off at the pass.) :) This is my first Diary, but ...96 comments 161 Recs
- Her name was Brandi Nicole Stanley. Please remember her. She lost her battle with cancer the evening of Memorial Day, last Monday. I was with her, holding her hand, as I had promised. Brandi,191 comments 515 Recs
- This is a terrible injustice. Dropping her daughter off for elementary school, Charlena Cook, eight months pregnant in Barstow, California, ended up being forcibly handcuffed and wrestled to the ...252 comments 215 Recs
- What Governor Walker and his deviant cohorts across the country are trying to explain away is rape - State Mandated Rape. And there is nothing "cool" about any of it. In an interview with ...373 comments 299 Recs
- Actor, director, husband, father and activist, Mark Ruffalo has been outspoken on many social issues, including but not limited to; climate change, clean energy, water preservation, and women's ...223 comments 367 Recs
- or liberty, or the flag. I didn't serve for the reasons people think of when they tell me, "Thanks for your service." I knew that this war was not about any of that stuff. I served for 365 days ...188 comments 343 Recs
- Let's begin by being honest. Shaun King is a polarizing figure. He has a very specific point of view when it comes to American police forces and their dealings with African Americans, and he is ...865 comments 436 Recs
- America's Dumbest Congressman: Bush would have never invaded Iraq if he knew Obama would screw it up246 comments 165 Recs
- I haven't been blogging for a bit. I've been busy reading and researching. But given the discussions of late, I thought I would share a bit of truth about ourselves that needs to be exposed and ...320 comments 434 Recs
- No current results.