Posting History for ardyess
|Stopping Stupidity - Martin Bashir
I haven't seen this posted here, but over at Huff-Post, is a video of Martin Bashir of MSNBC in his interview with repug consultant (propagandist) Trey Hardin, and Bashir asked Hardin to contribute ...
|Rick Lazio drops out of NY Governor's race
This is breaking On our local channel NY1, Rick Lazio has announced that he is dropping his bid to become NYS governor in the Conservative Party ticket. He has indicated that he has not endorsing ...
|Ha! – "unfit to be governor"
These words “a divisive figure simply not fit to lead this great state" are the words of the former Republican Senator from New York,
|A Conservative stands against the Arizona Law
At least one conservative write/blogger, Matt Lewis, has recognized the Arizona's SB1070 is not a good law. In his ...
|Congressman Nadler, NY08, fires on DOMA
I think my congressman, Jerrald Nadler, is fantastic. I live in NY08, and I am fortunate enough that Congressman Nadler lives a couple of buildings away from me. A number of times I've seen him in ...
|Another idea to disrupt the teabaggers/health care protesters
I read a KOS diary yesterday, published by Dave in RI and it detailed his experience of calling a telephone number that he received in his e-mails. ...
|History 101 - by the Texas Christian Society - in the Texas public school classrooms
THE CULTURE WARS! THEY JUST WON'T GO AWAY! They're just not happy with pushing their ridiculous and idiotic creationism in the science classes in the public schools, even though ...
|What Will the Next Republican Sex Scandal Be?
Goodness gracious, now South Carolina Governor Mark Sanford has to go all the way to Argentina to get laid.... Nevada Senator John Ensign porks the wife of his Chief of Staff.... Louisiana Senator ...
|Hannity’s Liberty Tree – Fall on the floor laughing!
I guess that we have to hand it to Sean Hannity. Hannity has now reduced all of the right-wing/Republican philosophy so neatly that a 5 year-old would be able to understand it. On his Fixed News ...
|Creationism Now Playing in the Science Classes of Louisiana
Well, religious right-wingnut Governor Bobby Jindal of Louisiana is definitely beefing-up the religious right-wingnut credentials to his resume. As are the majority of the Louisiana ...
|Doctor Dobson supports Ken Blackwell
The fun continues with the Republican's effort to pick a new chairman. The list of the six candidates and their jockeying for this position has all the makings of Dumb and Dumber and ...
|1138 same-sex benefits and rights - now!
Only legally married opposite sex couples can file joint tax returns, and this is only one of the 1138 rights and benefits that ...
|A brief moment of sanity from Focus on the Family?
Okay, I'll admit it. I read the Focus on the Family e-mail newsletter just about daily. It started a few years ago when I needed some research for something that I was writing. After that, I ...
|ALIVE AND WELL IN WINGNUTLAND
Everything is just fine and peachy, according to the latest posting from Focus on Family We all need to be aware of the Good News:
|What the McCain administrative staff and cabinet would have looked like?
THERE'S BEEN A LOT OF SPECULATION ABOUT WHO WILL BE GETTING POSITIONS IN PRESIDENT-ELECT BARACK OBAMA'S ADMINISTRATION. With this in mind, this has just leaked from confidential sources (SNARK SNARK)
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by ardyess
- John Nichols, a columnist for The Nation, has exposed yet another Republican-backed scheme to rig the electoral college . The scheme involves six states, Wisconsin, Michigan, Ohio, Pennsylvania, ...116 comments 245 Recs
- ( DonkeyHotey ) Remember back in October when prominent conservative tape-faker James O'Keefe's group supposedly got Rep. Jim Moran's son to "give advice," on videotape, on how to commit voter fraud?49 comments 47 Recs
- This will be a quick post, I just wanted to point out how the GOP shot themselves in the foot over tearing down Susan Rice. Obstruction has backfired on them hard this time.... (I did not include ...198 comments 358 Recs
- A few days ago, I decided to take a whirlwind tour, travel across Kansas and Missouri and see several house of representative members give their pitch to their constituents about the state of the ...43 comments 154 Recs
- Former Navy SEAL Chris Kyle Reportedly Killed at Shooting Range; Suspect Arrested By DEAN SCHABNER Feb. 3, 2013 A man is under arrest in connection with the killing of two men at an Erath County, ...515 comments 562 Recs
- In a conversation we had only yesterday, Matt Taibbi criticized the Obama Administration's approach to holding banks accountable for their behavior, arguing that fearing another economic calamity is ...172 comments 201 Recs
- Two Vatican experts have used the word “implosion” to describe the current state of affairs at the Holy See: Robert Mickens , Vatican correspondent for The Tablet published in Britain, and ...406 comments 291 Recs
- NORQUIST: We got lots of things Obama claims to be for, and we will make — we, the Republicans in the House and Senate — will make him actually make those spending restraints, in order to get ...310 comments 468 Recs
- With more GOP governors than one can count on his or her fingers planning to deny Medicaid coverage to their poorest citizens, progressives have been worried that the Obama Administration might ...77 comments 393 Recs
- Today we have two hilarious and related items: First, we go to Tinseltown. The Hollywood Reporter is reporting that Montana's own Gerald Molen, the producer of the right-wing documentary "Obama: ...203 comments 347 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.