Posting History for attydave
|Can we now, finally, have real accountability?
For the last two years, since the 2006 midterm election, the Democratic leadership in Congress has done next to nothing to rein in the extraordinary abuses of power and rampant criminality of the ...
|GA Senate: Something is very, very wrong here (CORRECTION - 6:55 pm ET)
At this moment of triumph, with the Georgia Senate Race and a Democratic SuperMajority hanging in the balance, it would be a huge mistake to forget the lessons of 2000 Florida and 2004 Ohio. ...
|GA Senate: Martin v. Chambliss. Count the Votes!
People, People, People. I hate to go all tin-foiled hattish here, truly I do, but Damn! Karen Handel, the Georgia Secretary of State, is a Republican. A Republican ...
|Georgia Supreme Court slaps down Award winning Secretary of State
Especially since the incomparable georgia10 has just this morning recognized Karen Handel, the Republican Secretary of State of Georgia, as the ignonimious loser of the [2008 Katherine Harris Award, ...
|Flock of Libyan parrots leave mark on U.S. democracy
Those of the chattering pundit class who are not fools to be taken lightly, but instead actually have meaningful things to say on a consistent basis, deserve the courtesy of our occasional ...
|Torture in Our Names: Corporate Media in Blackout Mode
For the very small minority of Americans who read the liberal blogsphere or watch Keith O. on MSNBC, the revelations last week that torture of detainees was specifically and in grumsome detail ...
|John Edwards, Iraq & Leadership
For the last two years, John Edwards, the former Junior Senator from North Carolina, Presidential Candidate and Vice Presidential Nominee, has been planning and working toward the announcement that ...
|Things You Have to Believe to be a Republican (with Poll)||attydave||09/20/2006||8||5||3||-|
|Chicago Trib: "Terroristan."||attydave||09/08/2006||14||12||-||-|
|Max Cleland: Bush Iraq Handling 'Immoral'||attydave||04/23/2006||12||10||-||-|
|Wow! BushCo ripped by small Alabama newspaper.||attydave||03/29/2006||13||6||-||-|
|ACLU's National Town Hall on Illegal Spying: 2/20 at 11 am EST||attydave||02/19/2006||6||16||1||38|
|John Edwards: Filibuster Alito!||attydave||01/12/2006||22||29||-||15|
|Bob Barr's OpEd: Bush violated the law.||attydave||12/21/2005||17||18||1||24|
|MSNCB Live Poll: To Freep or Not to Freep.||attydave||12/17/2005||6||8||-||-|
|BubbleBoy: "Bubble? What Bubble?".||attydave||12/12/2005||28||10||-||14|
|An Accountability Moment?||attydave||09/28/2005||11||5||-||1|
|Message from John Edwards||attydave||09/02/2005||4||14||-||2|
|How would IWTnews cover the London bombings?||attydave||07/08/2005||2||3||-||-|
|TN Republican co-sponsors House bill to stop gerrymandered redistricting||attydave||06/23/2005||15||9||-||1|
|What's up with Community Prep?||attydave||05/10/2005||3||3||-||-|
|Take Action: Protect The Voice Of The Grassroots!||attydave||03/24/2005||2||-||-||8|
|Fundies in Wadded Panty Inaugural Uproar.||attydave||01/12/2005||17||5||-||-|
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by attydave
- A significant minority of the Kos community seems ready to write off the Democratic Party in the 2010 elections. The argument runs something like this. The Dems have been so feeble and half-assed in ...1207 comments 643 Recs
- "You saw those cars coming, and you knew who those men were. They wanted you to see them. They wanted you to be afraid of them." - Lillie McKoy, former mayor of Maxton talking about the ...501 comments 1187 Recs
- But strangely enough that wasn't the headline on the CBS poll. The CBS headline read: Poll: Obama ...283 comments 244 Recs
- The title is a bit of convict wisdom that I picked up in prison. Of course it was always just a thought, merely an idea...for once you’re dead there’s nothing to stop them from eating ...491 comments 616 Recs
- My normal shtick is history; it isn't often that I diary on contemporary cultural issues, to say nothing of issuing calls to arms. Nevertheless, every once in a blue moon (heh), these things do ...194 comments 340 Recs
- The first rule for nearly all politicians is a simple one: get re-elected . In DC, money is power.426 comments 600 Recs
- 'Trawling for assassins':Fringe nuts want Obama dead NEW: SECRET SERVICE ON JOB;ZAZZLE PULLS PRODUCTTonight, Rachel Maddow aired a bonechilling interview with former fundamentalist leader Frank Schaeffer in which Schaeffer accuses evangelical zealots and far-right wing nuts of fomenting violence ...1487 comments 1306 Recs
- Sick Fux. BECK: Last week, I head you say that — you were on with Dennis Miller. ... You two were talking about an insurrection coming. O’...394 comments 422 Recs
- A horrendous humanitarian disaster seems to have developed in Fallujah, Iraq, site of two of the most brutal battles of Bush's Iraq War. Typically, the American corporate media is all but ignoring it.308 comments 391 Recs
- Three things happened recently that seem to show a real message to the blue dogs and established powers of the Democratic Party (Rahm, Gov. Kaine). We will see if they can hear or will go down a ...556 comments 555 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.