Posting History for aztecraingod
|MT-Senate: NYT catches Walsh plagiarizing master's thesis
Not much to say other than congratulations, Senator Daines (vomits all over keyboard)
|Judge sentences ex-teacher to 30 years for raping student who killed herself. No wait, 30 DAYS!
http://missoulian.com/news/state-and-regional/former-billings-teacher-gets-days-for-rape-of-student-who/article_4b88caee-0f1f-11e3-ad06-001a4bcf887a.html This guy was supposed to be in some ...
|Enron CEO Jeffrey Skilling's sentence cut by 10 years, could be out in 2017
Not much to say, the thought of this crook ever walking free again leaves me rather speechless.
|Help, I'm freaking out
Tomorrow, I go to the joint doctor. I had an MRI on my knee last Friday, because an old knee injury from a few years ago hadn't improved and my doc didn't know what to make of it. What is freaking ...
|My visit to the offices of Senators Baucus and Tester
I decided to cut out of my cubicle a bit early this afternoon and go downtown to lend my thoughts to the kind staffers at Senator Baucus and Senator Tester's offices. Below, I shall describe the ...
|Speculation about the Lieberman vote
This will be a short diary, but I wanted to float a possible explanation as to what was behind the vote to allow Lieberman to keep his Chairmanship of the Committee on Homeland Security and ...
I had a bit of spare time this morning, so I thought I'd go through the transcripts and split out the texts of both Senator Obama and Senator McCain's debate answers and see what the wordclouds ...
|McCain's chances in MT just tanked- thanks Ron!
Ron Paul will be appearing on Montana's ballot as a candidate of the Constitution Party. This will give the 25% of Republican voters who favored Paul in the February primary a home to voice their ...
|Bank of International Settlements Warns of Depression
The Telegraph has reported that the Bank of International Settlements (BIS) has warned of the risk ...
|Congress pushing bill to make you a criminal
Just caught this on Slashdot , the House has ...
|A shift in my family
This is my first diary. I wanted to relate an observation I had from a graduation party in my family last weekend. In order to put this observation into context, though, I first have to provide a ...
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by aztecraingod
- Teamsters pose last year with other foes of fast-tracking the Trans-Pacific Partnership treaty after presenting a petition of opposition to ...138 comments 192 Recs
- I know I am. I think there's enough proof already. They are crazy liars without a heart who cater to the rich and conservatives and play upon people's intolerance, fear of the new, and ignorance ...608 comments 270 Recs
- This is not an easy diary to write. I've considered myself liberal since I was young. My views on the world aligned (and still do) with thoughts we consider classically liberal. I believe in free ...1081 comments 241 Recs
- I recently wrapped up installation on a medium sized off-grid solar system on my remote property in south-central Montana. I felt my story is worth telling, because it was easier and cheaper than ...67 comments 152 Recs
- Before Glass-Steagall was repealed in 1999, Wall Street was on the hook for bad bets with derivatives. During the real estate bubble the taxpayer was on the hook for these casino chips. Then ...322 comments 334 Recs
- There is a great post over in the subreddit /r/protectandserve that I feel needs to be seen far and wide. I want to make clear this isn't my original content, but the user states he wants more eyes ...162 comments 294 Recs
- The CDC admitted that the Ebola outbreak in Dallas could widen beyond the current Liberian case, and said that restricting travel would not help contain the spread of additional outbreaks from ...596 comments 114 Recs
- Newly minted Democratic Senate nominee Amanda Curtis On Saturday Aug. 16, Montana Democrats held a special convention to select a replacement nominee for appointed Sen. John Walsh, who dropped out ...90 comments 52 Recs
- With at least a shrot lull in Gaza the world is now faced with what really does look like a potential genocide in the cauldron of Iraq. 40,000 Iraqis stranded on mountain as Isis jihadists threaten ...214 comments 123 Recs
- Hold on to your hats- I used to live in a deeeeeeeep blue district where Democrats ran unopposed. Holy crap! That doesn't happen in red states! That impossible! Nope. It's true. I was a ...305 comments 469 Recs
- No current results.