Posting History for bartcopfan
|Remarks on the Death of Terry Coppage, aka “Bartcop”
As others have stated about themselves, I’m still in shock at the recent passing of Bartcop “hisself”—Terry Coppage. According to his website , as posted by fellow Bartcopper “Chicago Jim��
|Attention Kossacks in/near Austin, TX!!
I am writing to request help for a political campaign from anyone with a digital camera living near or visiting the Texas State Capitol in Austin; help you can provide with your camera shutter ...
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by bartcopfan
- The Iraqi regime possesses biological and chemical weapons, is rebuilding the facilities to make more and, according to the British government, could launch a biological or chemical attack in as ...346 comments 556 Recs
- Nine people shot to death at a family restaurant . Dozens of others stabbed, beaten, and seriously injured. Over 100 guns recovered. Sounds like one of the ...731 comments 735 Recs
- As some in the traditional media have a field day tormenting would-be Republican presidents with the hypothetical "if you knew then what you know now" on Iraq, the large universe of us who knew ...169 comments 156 Recs
- If you missed David Roberts's disturbing, depressing piece Friday at Vox, it's more than worth a look. It's essential reading. Roberts, until recently one of the mainstays of the award-winning ...108 comments 178 Recs
- For a recent project, I’ve been researching organizations and values within organizations. I happened to come across On Value and Values by Douglas K. Smith because of the following quote: For ...56 comments 36 Recs
- Mt. St. Helens eruption in 1980 Thirty-five years ago, on May 18, 1980, Mount St. ...86 comments 151 Recs
- As we hear and see more and more reports of violence by police officers directed at innocent and not-so-innocent citizens, some observers have commented on the "militarization" of our police forces.75 comments 95 Recs
- In the English alphabet, “z” (pronounced “zee” in some English dialects and “zed” in others) is the final letter. The etymologies of some words beginning with “z” are described below.23 comments 57 Recs
- My apologies in advance for the “old news,” but yes, it’s still bothering me – and I have a question. I haven’t diaried in years, but I saw a clip a couple mornings ago which bothered me ...134 comments 93 Recs
- Official photo for Maj. Gen. Craig S. Olson (U.S. Air Force photo by Melanie Rodgers Cox/Released) That terrible warning to the USA, often attributed to the first American writer to ever win the ...146 comments 366 Recs
- No current results.