Posting History for benvautier
|Now THIS makes me optimistic: The Economist Slams Romney
As always, apologies if this has already been diary'ed. But I don't see it. For the last weeks, I have been wondering about Romney's seemingly unshakeable support in the business community. I ...
|Justice Department Prepares to Target Peace Activists. Yes, US peace activists. Yes.
Note: I don't write this diary to engage in any counter-productive bitch sessions, to throw up my hands in despair, or to vent. I'm writing it because finally, FINALLY, I've seen enough evidence to ...
|Rapid Response to Reid Rumor (RRRR)
UPDATE: I put the denial in the body, sorry I was at work, didn't get to do this earlier. A bit late now, but better late than never. UPDATE: see slinkerwink's comment below, ...
|The serious article about US fascism we've been waiting for (Update, with Paxton link, thanks RTP)
UPDATE: here is a link to Robinson's source, an article by the historian Robert Paxton, "The Five Stages of Fascism." I apologize for posting a diary without checking the original source first, but ...
|What I Learned Phonebanking Today
I started phone-banking last week, and I've been doing a couple of hours a day since then. Today I called a bunch of voters in Pennsylvania, and had long conversations with five undecided voters. ...
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by benvautier
- Logically it shouldn't be controversial to speak of the next recession. Economies expand for a period of time and then contract. However, in reality no one wants to talk about it even when you ...35 comments 43 Recs
- Everyone from Pulitzer Prize winning author Alice Walker to New York Times editor Jill Abramson to Apple's Steve Wozniak agrees that National Security Agency (NSA) ...369 comments 339 Recs
- I've set up a Google Docs spreadsheet devoted to keeping track of the official ACA/Obamacare signup numbers as they're reported by the states running their own exchanges (as well as other *reputable*64 comments 99 Recs
- The Washington Post revealed that the National Security Agency (NSA) is collecting the e-mail address books of potentially tens of millions of American citizens The collection program, which has ...48 comments 154 Recs
- I was inspired by my diary a couple of days ago (At least 84,000 have signed up...) to set up a very simple website devoted to nothing more than keeping track of the official ACA/Obamacare signup ...23 comments 28 Recs
- The Brennan Center for Justice has taken on the ...52 comments 111 Recs
- Unity & Solidarity This is mainly a thought experiment since as of today, the reality of the situation is that the capacity for a highly organized, militant (as in strategic and disciplined) ...277 comments 24 Recs
- Truchas, NM I am director of a rural Health and Human Services in northern New Mexico; as such, I am at the front (and, geographically speaking, frontier) lines of ACA implementation. I am tasked ...51 comments 169 Recs
- Many of us understand the damage Rush Limbaugh, FOX News, and 'hate media' has done to our country in promoting racism, homophobia, misogyny and bigotry. They perpetuate lies and poison the minds ...264 comments 380 Recs
- NSA and GCHQ Target Tor Network That Protects anonymity of Web Users "One technique developed by the agency targeted the Firefox web browser used with Tor, giving the agency full control over ...16 comments 17 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.