Below you'll find recent contributions related to bernardpliers's followed authors, tags, and groups.
|The Thundering Failure of the Democrats
I'm a Tom Joad democrat, a prison reform democrat, an anti-poverty democrat and a pro-justice democrat - so the party left me a long time ago...and they never looked back as they went chasing after ...
|One Pissed Off Liberal||05/28/2015||658|
|When Hippies Roamed the Earth
Tears well as a tsunami of emotion rises in me threatening to break through my skin and fill the world. All it takes is a song, a word, a memory - and I rumble like an earthquake down where the deep ...
|One Pissed Off Liberal||05/24/2015||356|
|Are you tired of studies saying loneliness will kill you? So am I!||Lucy Montrose||05/20/2015||144|
Recommended by bernardpliers
- About 12,900 years ago there was an abrupt change in climatic conditions known as the Younger Dryas which marked the beginning of cooler conditions in the Great Basin area of present-day Oregon. ...20 comments 104 Recs
- I grew up believing an untruth, and it was all my grandmother’s fault. Not my mother’s mother, who’d raised six boys (Julius, Oscar, Charlie, Louie, Dan, and Bob), one girl (Mum), and one ...64 comments 26 Recs
- Yes, you read that right. This so-called shill for the pharmaceutical industry is calling them as I see them–most published medical research articles present information that is eventually a ...41 comments 12 Recs
- Did you know ...26 comments 42 Recs
- The United States at the dawn of the twentieth century was a nation transformed. The rural, agrarian nation of Jefferson's time and Jefferson's vision had embarked on a Hamiltonian evolution, the ...51 comments 66 Recs
- Now that NBC Nightly News anchor Brian Williams has been suspended for six months for fabricating stories, it's the perfect time for the currently unoccupied former Liar In Chief George W. Bush to ...39 comments 42 Recs
- The seething, bigoted spectacle taking place in Alabama this week after becoming the latest state to join the nation in marriage equality has been predictably nauseating. With Alabama Chief ...266 comments 250 Recs
- All he is saying, is give war a chance Benjamin Netanyahu seems to think that standing and speaking before the Congress of the United States will make him look big right before an election back home.262 comments 542 Recs
- http://www.al.com/news/index.ssf/2015/02/indian_citizen_stopped_by_madi.html Madison police last week roughed up a 57-year-old Indian citizen who was walking on the sidewalk outside his son's home, ...41 comments 109 Recs
- When police officers shot and killed James Boyd, a homeless, mentally ill man they confronted for illegally sleeping in the mountains, the body camera footage of the incident was so disturbing ...179 comments 391 Recs
- No current results.