I'm currently an employee of Friends of the Earth and Friends of the Earth Action. However, my posts here express my personal opinions and should not be interpreted as conveying the positions of either of those organizations.
Diaries published: 1 (3343 days since last diary on Tue Apr 04, 2006 at 12:04 PM PDT)
Comments posted: 474 (1077 days since last comment on Sun Jun 17, 2012 at 12:55 PM PDT)
Diary frequency: seldom
Comment frequency: frequent
Total Recommends: 27
Total Comment Ratings: 1249
Most Recommended Diary: Feingold supports marriage equality, 50 comments, 27 recommends
People Following berning: 4
berning's Most Recent Diaries:
Recommended by berning
- I’m Anna, the executive director of MoveOn.org Civic Action, and I wanted to share some thoughts on our work to encourage Elizabeth Warren to run for president. Many members of the DailyKos and ...231 comments 31 Recs
- According to The Advocate , MoveOn.org's lawyers have received a cease-and-desist letter from state of Louisiana officials over a billboard that criticizes Governor Bobby Jindal for not expanding ...257 comments 339 Recs
- Hello DailyKos community! Now that the government is open again, adebt default has been avoided, and the Affordable Care Act remains intact -- I wanted to take a chance to reflect on some pretty ...5 comments 16 Recs
- Kossacks -- Let's be honest, after years of Republican gerrymandering, taking back the House in 2014 will not be easy. But what seemed far-fetched before--winning a Democratic majority in Congress ...17 comments 25 Recs
- Hello, DailyKos community members. I’m Anna Galland, the new executive director of MoveOn.org . Given the important role the DailyKos community plays in the progressive netroots and broader ...116 comments 226 Recs
- I really like this! No pre-negotation concessions. Starting with his proposed budget. President Obama will begin talks with congressional leaders Friday with a plan to raise $1.6 trillion in new ...222 comments 434 Recs
- As I wrote yesterday , President Obama and most of the Senate Democrats in competitive races won this election because they unified working class swing voters and their progressive base, who after a ...2 comments 5 Recs
- MoveOn has sent a letter to the Public Integrity Division of the United ...171 comments 176 Recs
- For amazing watching in terms of a Congressional hearing, start at 31 minutes and 15 ...121 comments 325 Recs
- The Keystone XL pipeline symbolizes our national debate: a governmental policy to be made that will set policy, for good or bad, for years to come: claimed energy security (access to friendly North ...18 comments 72 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.