An atypical white American - middle-class, and still there, but becoming more radical as I witness the decline of this once-great nation.
Real Name: Brad
Twitter: is a tool of Satan
Comments posted: 134 (157 days since last comment on Thu Nov 27, 2014 at 09:28 AM PST)
Diary frequency: never
Comment frequency: often
Total Recommends: 0
Total Comment Ratings: 288
People Following bfbenn: 1
bfbenn's Most Recent Diaries:
|This user has not yet authored any diaries.|
Recommended by bfbenn
- It has been over two years since the Occupy Movement was brutally destroyed by a coordinated national effort led by the FBI and the Department of Homeland Security. Since that time, much ...514 comments 372 Recs
- What most of the so-called "pro-life Christians" are calling President Obama's "in-artful" reference to the crusades when addressing religious extremism is not what really pissed off the Mike ...69 comments 248 Recs
- They've got rights too. ...203 comments 112 Recs
- After being voluntarily water-boarded, the late Christopher Hitchens wrote in his article, Believe Me, Its Torture : “You may have read by now the official lie about this treatment, which is ...66 comments 161 Recs
- The leaders of the new religious right were gleefully betting on American failure. If secular, democratic, diverse and pluralistic America survived, then wouldn’t that prove that we were wrong ...161 comments 361 Recs
- Many years ago when I was still a respectable lad I got called to jury duty in Minnesota. Back then, in the early 80's, you got a two week assignment to a pool and could be called multiple times. ...102 comments 110 Recs
- Fox News's Howard Kurtz is flummoxed. "Why is Warren depicted as a populist true believer and Cruz as a wacko bird?" Kurtz wondered in a piece ...203 comments 185 Recs
- The New York Times: One route to justice for Eric Garner was blocked on Wednesday, by a Staten Island grand jury’s confounding refusal to see anything potentially criminal in ...27 comments 52 Recs
- If there was something shitty simmering on the political stove, TNR was there to stir the pot. Michael Kelly's Clinton Derangement Syndrome. Betsy McCaughey's awful "No Exit". Marty Peretz. Bring ...86 comments 205 Recs
- I am not a cop. But I work closely with them. I respect what they do and I see across the board in "my" law enforcement agency smart, hard working, upright, good people. Society asks a lot of ...595 comments 533 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.