Posting History for bgx
|Even al Quida thinks Fox is biased.
David Ignatius in todays column in the Post regarding bin Laden's vague plans to kill President Obama had a nugget that made me laugh out loud. http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/the-bin-laden-
|Now I Know Who to Vote For- Handy Visual Guide
Just caught this video on World Net Daily as I was trying to see what the birthers were saying after the press conference today. Right off the bat the commentator says that you should base your ...
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by bgx
- Personally experiencing a life and death situation this past year, I've wanted to share with you my thoughts on an interesting book, that i recently finished by Bronnie Ware, titled: The Top Five ...258 comments 317 Recs
- Blake Page was a senior at the United States Military Academy, slated to graduate in May. He was due to be commissioned as a second lieutenant in the Army, and once he left the military was all but ...310 comments 570 Recs
- There are some things that can be known and other things which must be taken on faith, like science. Either you believe that or you do not, and both sides have equal standing. These postulates are ...139 comments 286 Recs
- Five billion years ago, a cloud of hydrogen and dust from long-gone, exploded stars began collapsing under the pull of its own gravity. When enough had gathered together, the pressure of all that ...74 comments 114 Recs
- I did not spend Thanksgiving evening with my wife and my five children. I spent it, instead, handing out turkey sandwiches to workers in WalMart. And showing my support for one brave soul who walked ...76 comments 331 Recs
- This will be a short diary, but an important one. I've been more of a lurker than a writer lately, but FL-18, my congressional district, is knee-deep in what I hope will not become a bitter, ...15 comments 32 Recs
- (Click for larger image)322 comments 50 Recs
- Good Morning, Kossacks. I hope that you are all having a great weekend. I have been around the Great Orange Satan for a long time. Although I am a political junkie, I am mostly a pootie poster and a ...68 comments 323 Recs
- I haven't seen anything about this posted, so I thought I'd share with you the illuminating back-and-forth between CA Governor Jerry Brown, in DC for National Governor's Conference, and Washington ...273 comments 755 Recs
- Mike Lofgren is a retired GOP congressional staffer, having worked in both the House and Senate Budget Committees. You may remember his op-ed in the LA Times about the budget crisis mess: http://www....244 comments 584 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.