blue in NC's groups.
|Lyme Disease Awareness
May is Lyme Disease Awareness Month. Lyme is the most prevalent vector-borne disease and one of the fastest spreading diseases throughout the United States, and the subjects of diagnosis and treatment of Lyme are politically-charged. This series of diaries is designed to provide information to the Daily Kos community both for Lyme disease prevention and for those Kossacks living with Lyme. Because the disease is often missed by physicians, these diaries may assist an individual or two in pursui...
Are you sure you want to remove yourself from this group?
Accept or decline the invitation. A private message will be sent to the group with your response.
Recommended by blue in NC
- ...it could actually be several hundred dollars lower. A week ago I posted a story in which I busted Michigan State Senator Patrick Colbeck for blatantly spewing nonsense numbers about the ACA in ...17 comments 109 Recs
- Talk about a flat learning curve - the US auto industry was bailed out back in 2009 as part of the TARP stimulus package for the banking and auto industry, but they're right back to the same ...252 comments 146 Recs
- 155 comments 288 Recs
- Republican state Sen. Ray Scott congratulated public health officials on the award before voting to defund the program. Colorado ...158 comments 245 Recs
- "Don't walk away, just listen to me. Talk to me." A protester in West Baltimore confronted Geraldo Rivera last night before he went to his live shot for Fox News. He went OFF on Geraldo, asking ...261 comments 488 Recs
- More excellent coverage from the Baltimore SUN, sticking a thumb in the eye of the F--- Rep----c website and its vicious rumors. http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/bs-md-gray-settlement-...52 comments 92 Recs
- Sen. Tom Cotton (R-AR) Okay,110 comments 72 Recs
- Florida State Sen. Nancy Detert, blasting AFP. Republican frustration over the Koch brothers' rule is expanding ...141 comments 584 Recs
- During our war in Iraq, we often heard about our troops, often referred to as “heroes,” who had died in the war. The total number of our troops who died in Iraq was approximately 4800. ...102 comments 125 Recs
- Don't you believe it for a minute, kid. Keep your eye on him. Ever since the 2010 election ushered in Republican super-majorities to both North Carolina's state Senate and its House of ...44 comments 63 Recs
blue in NC's Tags
- No current results.