Below you'll find recent contributions related to blue58's followed authors, tags, and groups.
|This user has not yet added any favorites.|
Recommended by blue58
- Seriously, enough with the sanctimonious outrage and mourning for the loss of content. I've seen enough gifs of Joe Biden heehawing to fill half my day, and how many times did we see Hilary cry or ...315 comments 501 Recs
- This is a little essay I have been working on in my spare time to try and flesh out how and why I started off as a Republican, and the journey toward becoming a Progressive. It's a break from the ...263 comments 193 Recs
- As we all know, one hot topic here over the last few weeks has been the planned Republican coup d'état of rigging the electoral vote system in Virginia, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, Ohio, and Michigan ...193 comments 340 Recs
- The 2012 elections have served as a wake up call for many in the GOP. Republican leaders have been scrambling to reinvent their image, and have attempted to appear as if they are moving away from ...18 comments 9 Recs
- Two Vatican experts have used the word “implosion” to describe the current state of affairs at the Holy See: Robert Mickens , Vatican correspondent for The Tablet published in Britain, and ...406 comments 291 Recs
- Sen. Jeff Merkley (D-OR) Okay, before we decide once and for all whether this is a win or a loss, there are a few things I want out on the table. And the first point, appropriately enough, is that ...240 comments 222 Recs
- Offered without further comment: Dear Abby: Two men who claim to be father and adopted son just bought an old mansion across the street and fixed it up. We notice a very suspicious mixture of ...136 comments 589 Recs
- continued below ...195 comments 239 Recs
- President Obama is one wise man. How do we know? While John McCain chose the idiot from Alaska and Mitt Romney chose LyinRyan, our very wise president chose one Joe Biden. It was a BFD! Our ...133 comments 187 Recs
- There is a principle in Judo called kuzushi that refers to the art of unbalancing one's opponent. Stated simply: push when pulled, pull when pushed. The 'ju' in judo or ju jitsu, its direct ancestor,149 comments 253 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.