Posting History for blueash
|What did McCain know and do
As I watched the Senate hearing yesterday I thought I heard Senator McCain admit that he was responsible in part for the deaths in Benghazi. I then awaited the MSM to pick up on it and question him.
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by blueash
- Saturn, Queen of the solar system, reigns in majesty over a retinue of exotic moons and icy rings like a celestial crown. No other planet of our solar system can compete with its domain for sheer ...42 comments 25 Recs
- Here is a capsule summary of the FINAL ELECTION CALLS by the individuals or groups I used in my daily updates. . . . .12 comments 8 Recs
- Earlier today, there was an apparent act of political violence committed at the offices of the Family Research Council in Washington DC. The gunman shot an FRC guard, Leo Johnson, in the arm. ...84 comments 34 Recs
- I work for The Villages, a large retirement community in Central Florida, and one of the top 20 privately held corporations in the state. My employer records annual sales of over $1 billion dollars, ...382 comments 983 Recs
- Rep. Allen West recently called the Progressive Caucus, which I co-chair, a bunch of card-carrying communists. As I write in my op-ed reply below the fold, "Governing shouldn’t be a contest ...80 comments 385 Recs
- This is actually the 4th diary in this series but the third one was a digression and was not really historical or directly dealing with evolution. So I'm calling this one part 3. Sorry for the ...50 comments 48 Recs
- The Daily Bucket is a place where we post and exchange our observations about what is happening in the natural world in our neighborhood. Bugs, buds, birds - each note is a record that we can refer ...39 comments 57 Recs
- I remember when Rush Limbaugh launched "Operation Chaos" to throw the 2008 Democratic primary into turmoil. The hue and cry from the left was loud and vigorous. As well it should have been. It was a ...430 comments 670 Recs
- Few objects in the terrestrial sky are as beautiful as Earth's Moon, Luna - a pale, glowing silver orb that has inspired the fancy and haunted the dreams of mankind back into the dim reaches of time.61 comments 66 Recs
- Happy Darwin Day everyone. It is fitting and serendipitous that my second diary in this series should fall on Darwin's 203rd birthday as it deals with Darwin himself and the establishment of ...53 comments 103 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.