Below you'll find recent contributions related to bluemonk's followed authors, tags, and groups.
|This user has not yet added any favorites.|
Recommended by bluemonk
- hi everybody. I haven't been writing lately because it's just too damn depressing. It feels like 2003 all over again. You know, the feeling that all is decided beforehand, and that nothing you can ...847 comments 798 Recs
- A short and (I hope) easy-to-understand primer about the economic "overproduction crisis" -- what it is, how it happens, why we are in one now, and why we're not doing enough to get out of it.34 comments 16 Recs
- We all are familiar with the term “racial profiling.” Basically it works like this: We believe that a certain ethnic, religious, or other supposedly readily-identifiable group has ...12 comments 22 Recs
- It still seems astonishing to me that, despite the evidence that they simply can't be trusted, the people who got us into the mess we are in--the rabid "free marketeers"--still seem to have jobs--...44 comments 21 Recs
- Everybody is abuzz with respect to the transition. Names leak out here and there on who is getting appointments, and then in the crucible of the media and the blogosphere, those names are ...404 comments 1013 Recs
- I am sick of watching even people like Bill Maher so uninformed about what the real objection is to Lieberman being stripped of the chairmanship. Let us get one thing clear. Most of us are not ...30 comments 15 Recs
- Thank you sticking with us the last 8 years. I am sure you were tempted at 88 to step aside but you stayed on for our country. Thank you for your strength and determination. http://en.wikipedia....455 comments 1259 Recs
- The San Francisco City Attorney is filing a legal challenge to Prop 8, the Constitutional amendment that appears to have passed (all votes have not been counted, but it's unlikely the outcome will ...831 comments 902 Recs
- I didn't sleep last night and I won't sleep until late tonight. My irritable bowel syndrome is flaring up. Next likely suspect will be Migraine disease: inconsistent sleep is my most consistent ...5 comments 2 Recs
- Finally. To paraphrase the man himself, here's the best motherfucking No on Prop 8 ad of this motherfucking campaign:461 comments 1036 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.