Below you'll find recent contributions related to bonddad's followed authors, tags, and groups.
|High Impact Posts: May 24, 2015||jotter||05/25/2015||4|
|Week's High Impact Posts: May 16-22, 2015||jotter||05/24/2015||6|
|High Impact Posts: May 23, 2015||jotter||05/24/2015||4|
|An update on the Patriot Act debate
The debate in the Senate about extending the Patriot Act has gotten so bizarre that I suspect it is all kabuki. Mitch McConnell's inability to muster a fillibuster-proof 60 votes for a straight ...
|High Impact Posts: May 22, 2015||jotter||05/23/2015||7|
|So what is the GOP strategy for Iraq?
Republican candidates have decided to use the recent setbacks against ISIS as a winning issue in the 2016 election, and it seems to be working. A poll from October shows a majority of ...
|High Impact Posts: May 21, 2015||jotter||05/22/2015||4|
|Kansas finds new way to punish the poor
Kansas Gov. Sam Brownback promised to be able to balance the state budget by cutting taxes for the wealthy. That didn't work out. So to help cover the budget gap he has decided to punish the ...
|High Impact Posts: May 20, 2015||jotter||05/21/2015||8|
|Right-Wing Mythology: How Obummer Lost Iraq
Right-wing articles are very entertaining. Did you know that we won the Iraq War? I didn't. At least Bush won Iraq before Obama lost Iraq. I've discovered from reading right-wing sources ...
|High Impact Posts: May 19, 2015||jotter||05/20/2015||4|
|GOP candidates running for Dubya's Third Term
Even before the Fall of Ramadi the GOP presidential candidates were foaming-at-the-mouth war hawks. It'll only get worse . The message itself is coming through clearly—at the “summit” of ...
|High Impact Posts: May 18, 2015||jotter||05/19/2015||11|
|High Impact Posts: May 17, 2015||jotter||05/18/2015||4|
|Sunday Train: Benefits of the Maryland Red and Purple Lines
Just as national attention has been focused on the sections of Baltimore that have been largely locked out of the revival of economic activity in downtown Baltimore and the Inner Harbor, the new ...
|Don Quijones: “The Global Trade Corporatocracy Slams into Local Resistance”
[Diarist's Note: Wolf Street Publisher Wolf Richter has provided written, blanket authorization to the diarist to reproduce his blog's posts in their entirety for the benefit of the Daily Kos ...
|Our Approaching Tet Moment
Leading up to the 1968 Tet Offensive , the Pentagon tried to convince the American public that it was winning the war. General Bruce Palmer, Jr., one of Westmoreland's three Field Force ...
|High Impact Posts: May 2-8, 2015||jotter||05/17/2015||6|
|High Impact Posts May 9-15, 2015||jotter||05/17/2015||6|
|High Impact Posts: May 16, 2016||jotter||05/17/2015||6|
|High Impact Posts: May 15, 2015||jotter||05/16/2015||7|
|High Impact Posts: May 14, 2015||jotter||05/15/2015||10|
|Taibbi: “The Democratic Party Would Triangulate Its Own Mother”
As Gaius Publius noted in [http://www.dailykos.com/story/2015/05/10/1383864/--Gaius-Publius-Sanders-Raises-3-Million-in-Four-Days-Will-He-Split-the-Party his post here this past Sunday evening]… �
|High Impact Posts: May 13, 2015||jotter||05/14/2015||4|
|The Dramatic Return of High Impact Posts: May 12, 2015
Well, I wish it was dramatic. I actually feel like I'm slinking quietly back into town after leaving ericlewis0 with an impossible task. Still many thanks to him, and for the coders who attempted ...
|NYT Mag’s “must-read”: “The Great Democratic Crack-Up of 2016,” w/ commentary from Markos
As many like to describe it, “Politics is a contact sport.” So, to say there already have been some major, full-dress, contact scrimmages within our own Party, of late, between the centrist/...
Recommended by bonddad
- Puppy Parent. Mutt Mom. Doggy Daddy. My husband and I have used all of these phrases to describe each other or ourselves. In our eyes, we are acting as the parents of the dogs that reside in ...169 comments 123 Recs
- Note: Cedwyn has passed away . 'Thank you' to Gooserock, in comments , who provided the link to Jotter's diary of the news.50 comments 248 Recs
- For those who haven't heard, MsSpent Youth got word this morning that Cedwyn 's gone downhill overnight. We haven't had any word since then (that I am aware of) and I think everyone's decided to ...226 comments 624 Recs
- For everyone that is disappointed, discouraged, upset, sure the ACA is going to fail because the website is a mess, etc, have patience. I did nearly this exact same thing for a living, for 10 years.101 comments 173 Recs
- As promised, I've moved from Texas to North Carolina, and the first order of business was adding a dog to our two-person pack. I've had several gently-used dogs in the past. One was adopted full-...129 comments 155 Recs
- Every day, I visit my mother in a dementia special care unit at dinnertime. She has Lewy body dementia, and her executive function is toast. She has lost, for the most part, the ability to feed ...88 comments 313 Recs
- Texas, the uber business friendly,a low tax libertarian leaning nirvana with the ...290 comments 279 Recs
- BlackWaterDog (BWD) was hounded out of DailyKos to her new blog . Bonddad and NewDealDem are here ,2096 comments 639 Recs
- First off let me say this. I have no interest in debating with those who are comfortable hanging out on Daily Kos as it is now. This diary is only for those who agree with me. People who turn ...1006 comments 451 Recs
- In the last couple of months, momentum has been building in just about every precursor for stronger job growth. Real retail sales, real GDP, pesonal income and spending, and just this morning a ...74 comments 36 Recs
- No current results.
- The Bonddad Blog
- Bonddad's Law Office
- Skeptical Speculator
- Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Bureau of Economic Analysis
- Calculated Risk
- CBS Marketwatch
- FX Street: Futures
- Forex Street
- Congressional Budget Office
- The Street.com
- The Federal Reserve
- The Big Picture
- The Mess That Greenspan Made
- Interest Rate Roundup
- Yahoo Finance