Posting History for bubbanomics
What the hell ...
I have no more campaigns to run. I know, cuz I won both of them.
Here it is. There is only one caution. Don't let it happen again. happy anniversary, edscan.
|Impeach my Φ∪⊂κing President, Kos
You all suck. A lot of you wouldn't know what a progressive thought was if it bit you in the ass. To you, a progressive thought is whatever the Democratic party line spoonfeeds you. A tremendous ...
|GOP LEADER SARAH PALIN SUPPORTS CROSS-DRESSING LUMBERJACKS (CORRECTED)
Former Wasilla mayor and Alaska governor Sarah Palin has a career filled with high profile endorsements and speeches, including a musical number in which she advocates for cross-dressing in the ...
|I suppose you're wondering why I called you all here...||bubbanomics||03/10/2014||134||272||1||-|
Oh, what dark times have befallen the great orange satan. Provocative writing! Petulant rants! Hyperbolic rhetoric! Absurd metaphors! There was an earthquake. A terrible flood. ...
|Fundraising and Financial Transparency at a For-Profit: Donating to Dailykos
What is dailykos? Of course, it's News·Community·Action. With many more readers than commenters and diarists, the site must be widely viewed as a news and information source. Many of us consider ...
|Done for now? I'm overdone.
or, a whitebread redneck majority-dailykos-demographic dude tries to become a sistah . I'm taking the week off ...
|Moderate Your Φ∪⊂κing Blog, Kos!
I want moderation on this farce of a website. I thought this was a forum for getting more and better Democrats elected. Instead, it is little more than a pie-flinging, name-calling, soul-crushing, ...
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by bubbanomics
- Hello there Kossacks. Forgive me blogfather, for I have sinned. It has been 2 years since my last diary.... Yeah, it's been a while. I still poke my head in from time-to-time, as my twitter feed is ...139 comments 43 Recs
- That is all.37 comments 26 Recs
- Geert Wilders, heads the far-right Party for Freedom (PVV) in The Netherlands At the invitation of Rep. Louie Gohmert (R-Texas), and Rep. Steve King (R-Iowa), one of the most divisive bigots in ...65 comments 120 Recs
- Anyone in the SF Bay Area who is looking for a chance to call Rand Paul to account has a perfect chance this Saturday, May 9. The announcement was made in today's San Francisco Chronicle by ...31 comments 21 Recs
- You may not have noticed, but Hillary’s already got a fight on her hands. No… Gov. O’Malley hasn’t declared yet – he said he won’t say whether he’s in or out until the end of next ...55 comments 10 Recs
- Let me start by saying that California has been living beyond our means in terms of water pretty much forever. Especially in Southern California, where about 85% of our water is imported. I mean, ...146 comments 185 Recs
- If gratitude can be infinite, ours is. I want to thank every single Kossack who used PayPal or sent us checks or money orders. You rock. And you reminded me that some people actually practice the ...12 comments 39 Recs
- One day after announcing his plan to run for president and “repeal every word of Obamacare,” Ted Cruz confirmed that he plans on using Obamacare’s new state-level marketplace to enroll in ...125 comments 207 Recs
- Every day brings thousands of new choices. Every single day brings thousands of new chances for just about everything. On this day, in 2010, I was given choices, that I did not see. And the very ...10 comments 22 Recs
- llbear at a Koscadia meet up, foreground The computer of our friend, llbear, is about to give up the ghost. It is an eight year old PC tower. The "blue screen of death" is frequent now and ...104 comments 101 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.