Below you'll find recent contributions related to buddhistfist13's followed authors, tags, and groups.
|This user has not yet added any favorites.|
Recommended by buddhistfist13
- Think Progress has put out a great video showing just how disengenuous the GOP is when it comes to the spending cuts they claim Obama hasn't made. Over and over again we hear how the president isn't ...6 comments 16 Recs
- UPDATE: Made the rec list! What a nice Birthday gift from you all! U.S. Senator Al Franken (D. MN) is pushing hard to make progressive legend, Senator Paul Wellstone's (D. MN) signature ...29 comments 98 Recs
- With yesterday's vote behind us, Americans face an even bigger fight in the coming months: funding our government, avoiding devastating cuts known as sequestration, and avoiding default on our ...130 comments 293 Recs
- Or you'll get fired! The Republican/Tea Party wingnuts won majorities in the state House and Senate in 2010. (thanks alot 'stay at home' non-voters). But when thier campaign of jobs, jobs, jobs ...98 comments 279 Recs
- The right-wing's latest meme is that the "Breitbart video" is significant because it shows that Barack Obama was friendly with that dangerous radical Derrick Bell. If you go to Breitbart.com this ...71 comments 248 Recs
- First - and quickly - the pissy rant part... From this morning's, front page, Operation Democratic Rush Limbaugh diary... Seriously, I want fighters, not pearl clutchers. This site is made up of ...438 comments 555 Recs
- Everyone in 2014 will be stunned once Obamacare kicks into full gear. Pass this around for the 2012 election.507 comments 551 Recs
- Hello, fellow pigskin Kool-Aid drinker. Welcome. Make yourself at home. Just move that stuff off the couch and sit down. Yes, we are few in number but mighty in lethargy. Nevertheless, we follow ...193 comments 78 Recs
- Pity the Billionaire: The Hard-Times Swindle and the Unlikely Comeback of the Right , by Thomas Frank. Thomas Frank was an opinion columnist for the Wall Street Journal until he left and ...30 comments 86 Recs
- As I write this, it is January 2nd, 2012. Two thousand and fucking twelve. Iowa Caucuses this week. It's starting to get really...real. And yet I look over at the rec list, and here we go again...670 comments 628 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.