People buffie is following.
|This user has not yet added any favorites.|
Choose where to stream this user:
You can add a private note about this user here:
Are you sure you want to unfollow this user?
Follow the selected authors?
Recommended by buffie
- Just typing the title makes me feel sick in the pit of my stomach. This woman who swore to care for animals thought the answer to a poor stray cat wandering in her yard (probably looking for help) ...368 comments 182 Recs
- (photo credit: Nick Sherman ) From The New York Times Editorial Board in a piece titled, " A New Phase in Anti-Obama Attacks ": It is a peculiar, but unmistakable, ...272 comments 461 Recs
- Chris Matthews did what few journalists do these days. He immediately slammed a politician spewing misleading and false talking points. This is important because political talking points have a ...253 comments 482 Recs
- (photo: U.S. State Department, yesterday) ...202 comments 214 Recs
- In a stunning editorial, the editorial board of the Boston Globe today urged Sen. Elizabeth Warren to reconsider her decision not to run for president in 2016. In its call for Warren to run, the ...650 comments 241 Recs
- Originally published at Tikkun Daily Israel's Prime Minister, Binyamin Netanyahu, released a statement this week via Likud, his political party, making official what has been implied many times over:110 comments 248 Recs
- Gov. Scott Walker (R-FitzWalkerStan) not so popular back home these days With Scott Walkers latest extremist moves, obvious lies, and flip flopping on long standing positions to align himself with ...120 comments 220 Recs
- It is a rare honor in this life to follow one of your heroes. And John Lewis is one of my heroes. Now, I have to imagine that when a younger John Lewis woke up that ...293 comments 447 Recs
- (illustration by DonkeyHotey) From politicususa.com : Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu’s speech to Congress continues to backfire, as key Democratic senators have withdrawn their support ...194 comments 399 Recs
- The number of Democrats in Congress planning to boycott Israeli Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu's speech before Congress tomorrow has doubled in the past 24 hours . As of Monday evening, 55 60 ...215 comments 236 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.