|This user is not a member of any groups.|
Are you sure you want to remove yourself from this group?
Accept or decline the invitation. A private message will be sent to the group with your response.
Recommended by cadfile
- Honest answer to a reader's question No snark, no smartassery. This is one of the finest responses I've ever seen to this kind of question. Setup: The Charlotte Observer's Taylor Batten wrote a ...138 comments 644 Recs
- 63 comments 50 Recs
- As schools nationwide embrace campaigns to stop bullying, one well-liked Ohio teacher is out of her job after she tried to show one bully how his behavior ...177 comments 66 Recs
- Over the past few years, two topics have come to dominate the discourse about religion in America. The implementation of the Affordable Care Act and especially the rapid acceptance of marriage ...120 comments 87 Recs
- Just take it easy Four Swedish police officers, riding on New York City's 6 train, had to go back to work briefly, in order to subdue two ...327 comments 275 Recs
- A beautiful thing. When Representative Christopher Smith (R-New Jersey and A-Hole in general ) asked then-Secretary Hillary Clinton back in 2009 about the "sanctity of life" and banning abortion ...302 comments 317 Recs
- Feel safe crossing this bridge? The Missouri Department of Transportation made an abrupt announcement yesterday as commuters were heading ...198 comments 330 Recs
- Charles M. Blow has a really perfectly stated and straight to the point piece about ...117 comments 236 Recs
- The Indiana Legislature, the legislature that wrote a version of the Religious Freedom Restoration Act that implicitly allowed for discrimination against the LGBT community, has bucked Governor ...55 comments 35 Recs
- Governor Mike Pence's bigoted views go back a long way. From Tuesday's press conference with Indiana Gov. Mike Pence:72 comments 60 Recs