Below you'll find recent contributions related to cgvjelly's followed authors, tags, and groups.
|SpiritSisters: Writing In Women's Voices. New diary series
Graphic by Michelle Robinson. Used by permission of the artist. Activist women have walked many different paths, and have come from many different places and life experiences to get to where we ...
|Denise Oliver Velez||05/28/2015||107|
|The Justice Department on Netroots Radio Presents: "The Streets of His Soldier Mind"
|How did you begin to unlearn racism?
Overpass Light Brigade, "Unlearn Racism" When the Overpass Light Brigade brought the message of " ...
|Denise Oliver Velez||05/24/2015||518|
|Obamacare Saves Sight, Obamacare Saves Lives. StDD~ Week 39
Daily Kos' own ObamaCare guru, Brainwrap, has recently highlighted the story of Luis Lang in a number of posts here , here , here , ...
|Spotlight on Courage ~ StDDs Week 37
No! Poverty is not to be blamed for the murder of Michael Brown. Lack of opportunities did not take the life of Freddie Gray. The "absent black father" was not responsible for killing Walter Scott. ...
Recommended by cgvjelly
- There is a lot of talk regarding Michael Sam today. A lot of it is bullshit. A popular theme goes something like this : The NFL has declared that openly gay players will face retribution and be ...21 comments 11 Recs
- This just in (link goes to ACASignups.net writeup): Since the beginning of open enrollment, millions of Americans are gaining access to health coverage–many for the very first time—thanks to ...57 comments 119 Recs
- *(The Massachusetts update is a major one, but with a major caveat) All details, updated graph & the spreadsheet itself at ACASignups.net KENTUCKY: Kentucky's enrollment continues to quietly but ...74 comments 135 Recs
- As Pope Francis comes more and more out of the Progressive Closet he begins to gain more and more pushback from the Rightwing who have long claimed that their Unrepentant Greed was Godly. ...319 comments 606 Recs
- Pope Francis today released a scathing critique of modern capitalism in an 84-page document, known as an apostolic exhortation, and which amounts to an official platform for his papacy and the Roman ...514 comments 595 Recs
- Oh this is delicious. Yes, you read it right. Hate-radio talk show host, Rush Limbaugh, has been ousted from Fargo's Talk 101.9 FM, and replaced with Rock 102, after listeners rebelled and ratings ...84 comments 231 Recs
- From Think Progress : The “Justice for Benghazi” rally was meant to be a joint effort between the Patriots4America and Special Operations Speak — two groups that have for months now been ...141 comments 275 Recs
- I know there are more momentous things going on in the world, but I just read this story this morning, and it made me sad. It also made me feel suddenly old. How can it be that Linda Ronstadt, ...162 comments 137 Recs
- The moron who lost a primary to Ted Cruz and made Wendy Davis a national star by his mistiming the sabotaging of her filibuster is making news again. It appears that Lt. Gov. Dewhurst actually has ...56 comments 91 Recs
- "love feels good when it sits right down puts it feet up on a table and sends a bowl around ain't nobody gonna see eye to eye with a girl who's only gonna stand collarbone high rain's gonna come in ...61 comments 24 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.