|This user is not a member of any groups.|
Are you sure you want to remove yourself from this group?
Accept or decline the invitation. A private message will be sent to the group with your response.
Recommended by chadlupkes
- Message Subject: Seditious Shutdown Message Text: After 4 terms in Congress, Dave Reichert finally accomplished something. The Shutdown of the Federal Government. That is the tagline of a cartoon ...6 comments 7 Recs
- So I'm working this morning, like I do everyday, trying to come up with ways to promote my film , when I get this email from a guy who used to call my radio show over in Jackonville. His name is Rod,205 comments 1204 Recs
- I was so genuinely appalled by the Republican Response to the State of the Union that I was inspired to create a Daily Kos account to be able to release my frustration and ideas in someway other ...199 comments 541 Recs
- Boy did THAT feel ...122 comments 97 Recs
- Ms. Unoball got an email this evening with some very good news. The message came from People Acting in Community Together , PACT. This is an interfaith ...288 comments 488 Recs
- It was just too easy. Not a fair fight. Elizabeth Warren is not only smart and engaging, telegenic and nice, but she is one hell of a scrapper. She just punched the silly smiles off of the entire ...533 comments 829 Recs
- In tonight's Youtube debate, candidates took video questions from the viewing audience. Stephen Hill, a soldier currently stationed overseas in Iraq, said that he's gay and had to lie about who he ...604 comments 484 Recs
- On Sunday, the 10th anniversary of the 9/11 terrorist attacks gave us all a chance to reflect on the past decade. This week, ...43 comments 41 Recs
- (Brian Snyder/Reuters) ...166 comments 196 Recs
- Who gets the blame for a shutdown? The answer isn't as obvious as "both parties," though that's where most polling analysis leads us.85 comments 15 Recs
- No current results.