Posting History for cheaplazymom
|Marie Antoinette's Advise to Paul Ryan
Marie Antoinette is back and she is endorsing Mitt Romney for President. This should come as no surprise to anyone, and yet some people think it is just a joke. In her latest vletter to the ...
|Enough about Politics, let's talk Candy Bank!
Not sure what to do with the bags of candy your kids collect on Halloween? Yes, its fun and its only once a year, but that candy can linger for weeks and is just plain bad for your kids to eat ...
|"Pregnancy Only" Education
Stop looking for shock and outrage from social conservatives about Bristol Palin's pregnancy. They love little babies! Liberals and moderates are the ones who see early, unwanted pregnancies as a ...
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by cheaplazymom
- Back in January I followed a chain of stories at MSNBC that led me to diary about April Charney's fight against predatory actions by ...422 comments 478 Recs
- For some reason any reservation about mandates for health insurance provokes the auto insurance is mandated. I have become more and more offended at this. Not just because it is a meaningless ...39 comments 15 Recs
- 808 comments 322 Recs
- The subtitle of this diary is "We Must Come Together On This Now" The decision by liberal activist organizations and blogs to bypass the Medicare for All endeavor, would be slightly less ...4 comments 15 Recs
- Since emailing Susan Collins a while back about some issue she was dead wrong on, I have been receiving her friendly missives detailing all the wonderful things she has been doing for us. There was ...11 comments 12 Recs
- The thing is, I actually really like the "Standing Up For the Public Option" campaign. It makes great sense to have the 65 ...881 comments 288 Recs
- Like many of my diaries, some comment some where sparks what I think might stand alone as an interesting read. In an earlier diary I defined wealth in basic people terms. Wealth is a measure of ...40 comments 2 Recs
- Note: Some were uncomfortable with the former title. Far be it from me to make anyone uncomfortable. Note: It’s been scarcely two months ...850 comments 745 Recs
- I am very distrubed by what I have been reading this morning about the choice of retired and active duty Officers to take their case directly to the American public, this is insubordination by ...510 comments 483 Recs
- Good morning, Tom Friedman .706 comments 1253 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.