Below you'll find recent contributions related to cheeseismoldymilk's followed authors, tags, and groups.
|Rand Paul really 'gets' the problems faced by minority groups
Of all the Republican presidential candidates, Rand Paul really _gets_ where black Americans are coming from. That's what Rand Paul says, anyway. He understands what black American men are facing ...
|Ben Carson gets a passing grade because the audience seemed to like him
And here's your trophy for showing up.
|Didn't get indicted? That's good news for Chris Christie
You know the standards for a political party have fallen considerably when indictments against some of a governor's top staffers and appointees for crooked doings is ...
|The reason Ben Carson can't win? Ben Carson
It has been clear for some time now that would-be ...
|Scott Walker celebrates Star Wars Day by being creepy on the internet
I have seen many attempts at political self-promotion over the years, but this may be the first time a presidential candidate's ...
|Rand Paul's advisers explain to him why joking about riots might be bad
And just think, it's only April. Of 2015.
|Mike Huckabee: Supreme Court 'cannot overrule God'
American Taliban It's the ...
|Ted Cruz says Barack Obama has 'inflamed racial tensions'
Makes Sarah Palin look like an intellectual.
|Texas Republican ties gay marriage to Baltimore riots
Oh no, the horror. And so on.
|Clean-up, curfew and more from Baltimore||Hunter||04/28/2015||22|
|Rand Paul passed through Baltimore: 'I'm glad the train didn't stop'
Oh, he's so funny . Presidential candidate Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) weighed in on the turmoil in Baltimore on Tuesday,
|Sen. Ted Cruz: 'Liberal fascism' is going after American Christians
I really have nothing to say here. The ...
|Rand Paul says overthrowing Hussein was a 'mistake'
I really wonder whether the Republican base can ...
|Religious 'leaders' demand liberal justices recuse themselves from marriage equality case
No. Only Thomas and Scalia may decide gay marriage cases. Thus sayeth the empty cardboard boxes. I see that conservative activists will be satirizing themselves this week. Well, it ...
|Republicans fretting over 'GOP demolition-derby circular firing squad' like it's a bad thing
Good luck with that. Republicans are already _extremely alarmed_ at how their presidential primaries ...
|Open thread for night owls: Militia movement finds new 'patriot' to defend
A mine owner in Oregon ...
|Allen West: Football players are getting injured because you don't pray enough
Allen West was at one point a genuine congressman from ...
|Michele Bachmann says the Rapture is coming: 'Rejoice'
Looks like the Apocalypse to me.
|Ted Cruz says Obama is an 'unmitigated socialist' who is 'profoundly dangerous,' and so forth
'Oh spirit of Reagan, I summon thee and bind thee to my will.' Ted Cruz, the ...
|Open thread for night owls: 'No evidence' climate change will be 'catastrophic', opines Charles Koch
A rising tide will lift my yacht.
|After entering relationship with lobbyist, Rep. Bill Shuster pushed for one of firm's key priorities
Suit, flag, and original thoughts paid for by Airlines For America. Please have them back by Thursday. The news that House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee chairman Rep. Bill Shuster (R-...
|Mike Huckabee: America 'moving rapidly towards the criminalization of Christianity'
Going for the spittle-flecked piece of crap vote. One wonders at how these ...
|A lonely Bobby Jindal writes op-ed praising himself for how great he is
Nobody cares. I see Louisiana governor and ex-somebody Bobby Jindal is still taking to the op-ed pages in a desperate attempt to convince his Republican party to pay attention to him. His latest ...
|Open thread for night owls: 'The true cost of wind power'
Eric Wemple catches Newsweek misleading readers about the ties of a writer who ...
|Hillary Clinton flies on airplane, and America deserves all the details||Hunter||04/22/2015||128|
|Yes, House members can bring their AR-15s to work
Good to know . A Republican lawmaker is allowed to have an AR-15 in his office as long as it ...
Recommended by cheeseismoldymilk
- I have a friend who works for a Texas Congressman up on the Hill. She's a very gung-ho Republican, and we had discussions over the years, but we got along because she thought I was kind of funny, I ...839 comments 517 Recs
- The NRCC is busy blasting away with robocalls in districts of on-the-fence House members. The Teabaggers are flooding the Capitol with calls as we speak. And here's some of those results:5 comments 3 Recs
- Crossposted from The People's View . Health reform is really near the finish line. This is a critical juncture. Yesterday, the President put ...42 comments 57 Recs
- I never thought I would see the day when the White House would be so panicked at the derailment of a particular bill by its own base that it would feel the need to post about it on the front page of ...236 comments 321 Recs
- Hello all, this diary is really specific to any Democrat in the Metro Boston area who's interested in seeing John Edwards this afternoon (you can even buy him a beer). The event is taking place @ ...14 comments 4 Recs
- Bob Novak resorts to using his entire column to attack John Edwards for having the nerve to ...614 comments 320 Recs
- Update : For Video Click Here I read this @322 comments 357 Recs
- You do know the neocon dream is to install chips via National ID cards so they can better control our movements right? You also know that Maine, New Hampshire, Oklahoma, Washington, Montana, Hawaii, ...23 comments 26 Recs
- Um... Okay, so Michael Griffin held a closed door meeting (leaked to the AP - somebody's still pissed) with a few ( really irate ) NASA scientists regarding his ...22 comments 17 Recs
- Since a large portion of the US population and a large portion of Democrats live in cities, rural poverty issues can be inadvertently missed by the major voices of the day. John Edwards released a ...49 comments 43 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.