|Nuclear Free DK
Nuclear Free DK is a group dedicated to promoting activism, education, conversation, and information about the world's reliance on nuclear power. ~Remember, if you're a group member, to also click the "follow" heart or else you may not have Nuclear Free DK diaries (including your own) show up in your stream.
|Whovians on DKos
A group for those who enjoy the BBC TV programme 'Dr Who', and its many off-shoots. Now in its fiftieth year, this has become the longest-running science fiction series, and, according to the Guiness World Records, ' "most successful" science fiction series of all time'. Not so much a TV series, more a cultural phenomenon! Drop by and enjoy. NOTE: Free parking for British Police Phone Boxes on Thursday nights
Are you sure you want to remove yourself from this group?
Accept or decline the invitation. A private message will be sent to the group with your response.
Recommended by chmood
- 86 comments 33 Recs
- Freddie Gray was killed by Baltimore's police. Baltimore's ghetto youthocracy responded with protests and an exhalation of random street violence. The killing of Freddie Gray, an unarmed black man ...222 comments 210 Recs
- The video title says that Baltimore City Councilman Carl Stokes "Explodes" when CNN's Erins Burnett asked him "Isn't 'Thugs' the right word to describe these [looters and rioters in Baltimore]?" ...427 comments 572 Recs
- 91 comments 179 Recs
- Everyone knows about the super-rich. The names of the 19th century Robber Barons--Carnegie, Rockefeller, Morgan--are famous, and today's super-rich--Bill Gates, Warren Buffet, Charles and David Koch--33 comments 27 Recs
- How often have I heard or seen this phrase, "I want my country back," used over the years since I was born in 1956, in Raleigh, North Carolina? I can't give you a precise number, but I can tell ...333 comments 836 Recs
- David Duke without the baggage: House ...42 comments 24 Recs
- As I covered in 2013, Cruz' ties to the dominionist Christian right are deeply woven into Senator Cruz' life story [see: Ted Cruz Worked With Religious Right Founder Paul Weyrich, To Elect George W. ...54 comments 52 Recs
- "Japan's Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Station, destroyed 4 years ago in explosions and meltdowns triggered by an earthquake and tsunami, won't be truly safe until engineers can remove the reactors'41 comments 38 Recs
- 106 comments 78 Recs